Horizon Zero Dawn Remake and Horizon Multiplayer games in development for PS5

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
- GOWR being DLC all started because of Jaffe. lol. For me, it should be my 2022 GOTY.
- HFW did get overshadowed by Elden Ring but im not a souls guy and HFW was an excellent 9/10 for me and im day one with the eventual expansion.
- HZD Remaster is more of, I wish they would remake something else instead of a game that's only 5 years old. Give me a Jak & Daxter, Legacy of Dragoon or Resistance remake instead.
- TLOU P2 was an 8.5/10 overall for me. Loved everything but didn't like the story and characters at all.
- Tsushima is better than most AC games and was my 2020 GOTY. Also, my #3 best game of the PS4/XBO generation.
- TLOUP1 is the same as HZD remaster. Would prefer older games to get a remake.

Point being is that not everyone is negative towards PlayStation. I'm only negative when they do something I don't like or agree with. Plus, not having a PlayStation Showcase thus far in 2022 hasn't helped.

GoWR DLC talk started before Jaffe. Like HFW it started when someone posted a clip of the Kratos boat animation.

Reactions: Heisenberg007
D

Deleted member 13

Instead, so many people make Xbox topics about ABK repeatedly and it's like, why? This is a PlayStation focused forum. Not Xbox.
This forum was never intended to be a Playstation focused forum. Just because the people who started it are PS fans, doesn't mean the forum was intended for that. We expect diversity like all the other forums out there.

And I get that you and the other moderators, admins and founders want more users but the primary focus here should still be on PlayStation.
If you thought that, then I'm sorry. Our focus is on games no matter the platform.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This forum was never intended to be a Playstation focused forum. Just because the people who started it are PS fans, doesn't mean the forum was intended for that. We expect diversity like all the other forums out there.

If you thought that, then I'm sorry. Our focus is on games no matter the platform.

VFX veteran, moderator and known PS fan.

P

peter42O

GoWR DLC talk started before Jaffe. Like HFW it started when someone posted a clip of the Kratos boat animation.

Didn't Jaffe say DLC based on the 2021 Showcase trailer which included the boat animation? Either way, it doesn't matter. Companies reuse assets all the time and since so many games are still cross-generation, they should reuse assets especially when it saves time, money and resources. I don't remember seeing anyone say HFW was a DLC.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with Xbox, Nintendo, etc. being talked about but seeing as how the majority here are PlayStation fans, the thinking would be that this forum is more focused and centered around PlayStation than any other platform or brand. I understand wanting to have growth and diversity but there's nothing wrong with Icon Era being 95% PlayStation focused especially when as of now, vast majority including myself joined this forum because of that.

Haha. I did. But no apology needed. I just don't see any issue or problem with this forum being mostly PlayStation focused if it goes/stays that way. If it's more balanced, great but I wouldn't mind at all if it doesn't.

Reactions: Deleted member 13