Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
MMCviCp.png

Last edited:

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hopefully they don't replace the original. I'd also like if you could start frozen wilds right away like you could on the Witcher 3 DLCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropi

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Since they're using the Forbidden West engine would be nice if they added flying mount since they attempted to tried that with the original but couldn't.

• fire
Reactions: Entropi

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Originally I was really negative on this but the graphics actually do look quite a bit better lol

I find the game too mid to replay but I can't lie and say the $10 upgrade isn't at least a little enticing

Reactions: Luffy123 and Ico

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Originally I was really negative on this but the graphics actually do look quite a bit better lol

I find the game too mid to replay but I can't lie and say the $10 upgrade isn't at least a little enticing

It's a simple way to bring some revenue into the studio in between games. It also suggests this Day's Gone remaster is real is the same thing, a 10 dollar upgrade.

I'm sure they were torn between the marketing of directors cut and remastered. Remastered probably sells better.

I would also be stunned if they don't bring Demon's Souls to PC and remaster Bloodborne in a similar fashion, but without the upgrade path.