Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered leaked by retailer

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This piece of shit IP will be the fall of Playstation, Fucking borizon getting a useless remaster. Everyone and their mother bought this for 20 bucks that is why this piece of shit hit 20 million copies sold, This should have flopped then we wouldn't have got fucking Herman as in charge.

Go ahead try to defend this asinine remaster by stating how good this is for business resident chat GPT's of this forum, I dare you

I dont want a PS5 pro to play fucking aloy Sony, I am done with that turdburger of a franchise after forbidden west

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Wondering how they want to sell this, especially to PC players which are used to get this type of remasters (or whatever this will be) for free.

I couldn't stop laughing if this is a free upgrade on PC and a 10 bucks upgrade on PS5.

Go ahead try to defend this asinine remaster by stating how good this is for business resident chat GPT's of this forum, I dare you

They will, oh of course they will.

Reactions: toadsage44

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
We announced a $699 console with Alan Wake 2 at 840p and Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered and people are shitting on it? How could this be?

Shocked Friends GIF

• haha

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
These remasters are getting tiring and unncessary now. We aren't in 2021 or 2022. I don't know why they are so alergic to announcing new games instead of more remasters of games we can already play.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
These remasters are getting tiring and unncessary now. We aren't in 2021 or 2022. I don't know why they are so alergic to announcing new games instead of more remasters of games we can already play.
Nothing but pure laziness, We will send a man on mars before they release new games at this rate. I fully expect spider man remastered and GoW 2018 remastered now. Project management went out of the window 5 yrs ago it seems, Its their fault as they gave more power to these clowns like cuckmann and hulst.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: toadsage44 and Umar

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Cmon... You gotta be kidding. These are the kind of things that should really piss you off. So many games in their back catalog abd they port one that looks and runs great on any hardware.

What about the old infamous games? Killzone? Resistance? There's so many PS3 games that would benefit PS5 (and PC) owners more.

Not sure why modern Sony likes to pretend the Playstation started when uncharted 4 released.

Last edited:

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
Chose your poison....

GaaS or Single Player Remakes.

Face it, old Sony is cooked.

Honestly, I rather get remakes over GaaS games any day of the week. At least I'm more confident my Remake purchase won't Thanos Snap after 1 month from my library.

Speaking Of, next in the assembly line...Until Dawn in 2 weeks or so!

• sad

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
I don’t care I love these remasters. The PS4 era was fucking timeless and I love playing through those exclusives. Bringing back to up to date hardware and keeping them accessible for each new console cycle is a W for me

Means they will never be lost to time like many PS3 era projects are

MrAss

24 May 2024
I don’t care I love these remasters. The PS4 era was fucking timeless and I love playing through those exclusives. Bringing back to up to date hardware and keeping them accessible for each new console cycle is a W for me

Means they will never be lost to time like many PS3 era projects are
The ps4 games are already playable on ps5.
If they want to make remasters why not remaster ps3 games?