Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered leaked by retailer

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Chose your poison....

GaaS or Single Player Remakes.

Face it, old Sony is cooked.

Honestly, I rather get remakes over GaaS games any day of the week. At least I'm more confident my Remake purchase won't Thanos Snap after 1 month from my library.

Speaking Of, next in the assembly line...Until Dawn in 2 weeks or so!

Neither.

Backlog and retro. At least I can waste my money on other stuff.

• fire
Reactions: ksdixon

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I didn't expect this at all, I thought it was a blatant fake.

images.jpeg

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Oh no. I think it’s a better game than 2nd one for sure. More focused and better story. They went super bloat and super woke with 2nd game. The side characters are terrible.

But it’s still kinda boring… I finishes it 2 times and I remember barely being able to continue near the end.
It’s on ps5 updated and pc. Nobody needs a remaster for this.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I am looking forward to the until dawn remake remaster, then the TLoU part 1 remaster for ps 6 , TLoU part 1 remaster remake for ps6 pro followed by the last of us part 1 fucking kill me already for PS7. To be spontaneous they will add in a surprise of Horizon: The Last of Us Remaster Remake Collection with bonus scenes of aloy and abby making out for the fans

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
If you want to do remake the remake legend of dragoon you lazy feck not game from ps4 era

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Not someone who supports a Horizon remaster, especially as someone who didn't love the first game, but I always look to dig into the thought process.

Horizon just hit PC 4 years ago, but the original game came out in 2017.

My guess is that they built a remaster around the updated engine and they were planning on releasing this along with the TV show, but with the TV show cancelled they've moved up the release of the game hence it getting an ESRB rating.

I think the goal would have been to get kids into Lego Horizon Adventure releasing this year, the tv show comes out late next year or early 2026 and then this remaster drops nearly 10 years later.

ghostwriter74

27 Jun 2023
This piece of shit IP will be the fall of Playstation, Fucking borizon getting a useless remaster. Everyone and their mother bought this for 20 bucks that is why this piece of shit hit 20 million copies sold, This should have flopped then we wouldn't have got fucking Herman as in charge.

Go ahead try to defend this asinine remaster by stating how good this is for business resident chat GPT's of this forum, I dare you

I dont want a PS5 pro to play fucking aloy Sony, I am done with that turdburger of a franchise after forbidden west
How many times are you going to write that? When will people like you finally understand that your opinion is completely irrelevant, in the end what counts is what the masses want, and they buy these remasters. The same thing was said about LoU Part 2 Remaster, and in the UK it is one of the most successful games of the year.

Since the PS4, Sony has regularly released remasters and remakes, obviously with success. It is the new, smaller games that flop or sell significantly worse in comparison. So complain to the consumers, not to a company that - like all of them - is focused on maximizing profits.

Reactions: Luffy123

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
How many times are you going to write that? When will people like you finally understand that your opinion is completely irrelevant, in the end what counts is what the masses want, and they buy these remasters. The same thing was said about LoU Part 2 Remaster, and in the UK it is one of the most successful games of the year.

Since the PS4, Sony has regularly released remasters and remakes, obviously with success. It is the new, smaller games that flop or sell significantly worse in comparison. So complain to the consumers, not to a company that - like all of them - is focused on maximizing profits.
The masses don't want them either

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Yeah great boast about sales in the irrelevant miniscule uk market and give up on the japanese one. All this is moot I will be proved right anyways, the pc gamers will shit on this by the boatload and the PS ones are not going to put up with their BS which we saw with concord.

Lets see how being remaster/remake station works out for them going forward and in the next gen