[Hot Take] 2024 will be better than 2023

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
You just exposed yourself as a checklist gamer aka you only enjoy what the media tells you to enjoy. No wonder you were hyping up Hellblade and Fable 😂🤣😂
Yup, some care too much about winning internet arguments and not enough about playing what they like.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
you guys playing games? i thought this forum is about bragging rights.. :D

doing my part GIF

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
2023 have hogwarts legacy, diablo 4, final fantasy 16, spiderman 2, zelda tears of kingdom, re4 remake, baldurs gate 3

2024 have lots of dlc and expansions ff16 dlc, god of war dlc, ff7 rebirth

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
So many PS5 exclusives early in the year.

Its funny that lately Xbox threads get more post than PlayStation threads on this site.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
At least for my taste anyways …

• Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
  • Rise of The Ronin
  • Granblue Fantasy: ReLink
  • Hades 2
  • Silksong
  • Black Myth Wu Kong
  • No Rest For The Wicked
  • Metaphor: ReFantazio
  • FFXVI DLC
  • Visions of Mana
  • Dragons Dogma 2
  • Persona 3 Reload
  • Stellar Blade
  • Helldivers 2
There’s more stuff that I can’t think of and that list is only the first half of the year so far. I’m sure a state of play and showcase will fill in the second half of the year, along with a new Nintendo console and pro model console.
I think Concord will be the underdog that nobody saw it coming and may end being a GOTY candidate and a huge success because many players will move from CoD and Destiny 2 to Concord.

• Shake

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I think Concord will be the underdog that nobody saw it coming and may end being a GOTY candidate and a huge success because many players will move from CoD and Destiny 2 to Concord.
I don't think most Cod players play destiny games and haven't even heard of concord. Concord should be viewed with skepticism until further notice

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I don't think most Cod players play destiny games and haven't even heard of concord. Concord should be viewed with skepticism until further notice
Most of them never heard about it, but I think they will once they start the marketing campaign, reveal gameplay etc. I think many Halo fans (most of which no longer play Halo) will be on board too.

• thisistheway