Votes: 6 18.2%
  • F

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It was horrible, so glad i didn't watch it live. I just skimmed through the event on 2x speed. Easy F

Literally the only good thing from the show is the Killer Bean game. That's day 1 for me.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Normally I enjoy watching these shows even if it's too long there are always a few games that peak my interest or is a good show like 2023, but this time around there was not so much, Keighly is reliant on the industry he did tell us and it showed.. it dragged felt more like a PC/mobile presentation.

It's quite telling the most interesting for me was AW2 (&DLC) getting physical, Wukong not showing up on Xbox (launch) and Lego Horizon going to Switch.. I assume that Monster Hunter Wilds isn't only in the desert, 1 indie game I forgot the name and kudos to Phantom Blade as the closer (but it's not the same as last year like FF7-2)

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and 2spooky5me

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
is this a joke? Ubislop? The guys that fill their games with filler? The guys that keep shitting out ac creed after ac creed? lol
You sound crazy, AC Mirage was fire, Prince of Persia Lost Crown is fire, Avatar was pretty good, and Star Wars Outlaws looks amazing. AC Shadows gameplay reveal next week is gonna be great. And watch Skull and Bones have a big comeback like how Sea of Thieves did. The game is rough but has a lot of potential. Idk why Ubisoft gets so much hate

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
You sound crazy, AC Mirage was fire, Prince of Persia Lost Crown is fire, Avatar was pretty good, and Star Wars Outlaws looks amazing. AC Shadows gameplay reveal next week is gonna be great. And watch Skull and Bones have a big comeback like how Sea of Thieves did. The game is rough but has a lot of potential. Idk why Ubisoft gets so much hate

They get hate for their bloated open world games that feel like a chore to play with all the check-lists. Old Ubisoft was a a top tier company.

The orginal Assassin's Creed was actually innovative at the time, we also had splinter cell,Rayman,Rabbids,Prince of Persia and a variety of other genres.

Now every Ubisoft game follows the same open world formula and it all just blends in together

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
They get hate for their bloated open world games that feel like a chore to play with all the check-lists. Old Ubisoft was a a top tier company.

The orginal Assassin's Creed was actually innovative at the time, we also had splinter cell,Rayman,Rabbids,Prince of Persia and a variety of other genres.

Now every Ubisoft game follows the same open world formula and it all just blends in together
so they get hate for something that is easily ignorable and every other open world game does? 😂 No one hates on witcher 3 or cyberpunk 2077 for filler side stuff.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: xollowsob

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Ubislop gets a lot of hate because AC is just regurgitated bullshit and they're filled to the brim with filler. I can't remember the last good AC game. Star Wars Outlaws may look good, but will it actually be good is another story. Ubislop needs to get away from stuffing their single player games with micro transactions and useless filler. Thats the first thing they need to do, to right the ship.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
xbox has so many ips and partners, its nuts. there will be plenty of things you will like on sunday.
I very much doubt. Odds are against you on this one.

Xbox, Bethesda, Activision and Blizzard stand out as some of the worst publishers out there, making nothing but garbage.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: arvfab

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
No one hates on witcher 3 or cyberpunk 2077 for filler side stuff.

The sidequests in these games are really engaging and the stories in them are better than most games. You dont need to attack CD Project Red to make a point.

Far Cry was better when it was developed by Crytec, now the games feel boring and soulless. I'm playing Far Cry 6 and there is a trophy for "petting the crocodile" and I'm just rolling my eyes. It feels like it's been designed to appeal to smooth brained redditors.

I prefer the old ubisoft games like Prince of Persia warrior within,Rayman 2 and 3 and Beyond Good and Evil.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
your nuts. If you only like movie games just say that lol.
How is this guy not banned? Clearly a Xbot pushing the same old false narrative.

I bet you loved Hellblade 2...

GT7, God of War, Returnal, Astro Bot, Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, so many movie games. Lmao.

You are the type of person that put a smile in my face whenever I see the sad state of Xbox. Xbox dying is the best thing that ever happened to gaming.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
How is this guy not banned? Clearly a Xbot pushing the same old false narrative.

I bet you loved Hellblade 2...

GT7, God of War, Returnal, Astro Bot, Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, so many movie games. Lmao.

You are the type of person that put a smile in my face whenever I see the sad state of Xbox. Xbox dying is the best thing that ever happened to gaming.
dude you were perma banned like 3 times already😂 and always came crawling back and begging to come back. Don't talk about anyone getting banned. Hell Blade is not a ip for me. So no. God of war is somewhat of a movie game. I dont like fromsoft games because they are boring. Hack and slash games dont move me. I dont care about consoles...only games. Xbox games got something for everyone

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
dude you were perma banned like 3 times already😂 and always came crawling back and begging to come back. Don't talk about anyone getting banned. Hell Blade is not a ip for me. So no. God of war is somewhat of a movie game. I dont like fromsoft games because they are boring. Hack and slash games dont move me. I dont care about consoles...only games. Xbox games got something for everyone
Liar. You green rats are all the same, vile people.

Xbox sucks ass and has sucked for decades and now it's dead.