Votes: 6 18.2%
  • F

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
That's cope, the brand is the console. Both Xbox and PlayStation are dead in the water
Sure you can say the console is the heart of xbox, but its not the brand. MS will still publish games under xbox. playstation is just fine

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Those “movie games” destroy anything that your favorite console makers out out. Your favorite brand tried to make a “movie game” and they couldn’t even get that right. LMAO
they don't destroy anything. Those games are not worth my time. I don't even give them a glance.

• haha
Reactions: arvfab

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I didn't even know it had happened. I'm glad I skipped it and took two minutes to scroll through the dress.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
To the xbot defender in this thread you would better hope they release games shown on the show this sunday before this decade ends and hit 60 fps.

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
How is this guy not banned? Clearly a Xbot pushing the same old false narrative.

I bet you loved Hellblade 2...

GT7, God of War, Returnal, Astro Bot, Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, so many movie games. Lmao.

You are the type of person that put a smile in my face whenever I see the sad state of Xbox. Xbox dying is the best thing that ever happened to gaming.
We don't need to ban for opinions.
Besides it's better to just shut them up with facts.

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Gave it an F, it was so bad I turned it off early. Off the top of my head I can't recall a single game appealing to me.

Might pick up Lego Horizon when its supercheap for the novelty of it.

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Changed my vote from E to F. The only interesting announcement, AW2 getting a physical edition, turned out to be an even more dumb move, as it seems the game still requires a download.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
D.

Other then the state of play tomorrow, I won't watch anything else from sgf.

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
yes they are...
Behemoth or Bottom feeders?

A out of touch with gaming,almost everything they make company who is so bad at gaming that they couldn't win a single console generation with the bleeding being so bad they could drop it any moment....

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Behemoth or Bottom feeders?

A out of touch with gaming,almost everything they make company who is so bad at gaming that they couldn't win a single console generation with the bleeding being so bad they could drop it any moment....
good Consoles sells don't determine if they are a behemonth or not. Xbox is a behemonth because of all the ips and studios they have. Tons of games to show off.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer