How do you rate Xbox Games Showcase 2024?

How do you rate it

• A

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • B

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • C

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • D

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • E

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • F

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Definitely a B or maybe a B+. Way better than both summer game fest and sony's "showcase" (lmao watch the sony lickers backtrack and say it was only a state of play now after demanding it be called a showcase). The only thing holding it back from being an A is knowing most of the good games are guaranteed multiplat.

• haha
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah and JAHGamer

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
C+, The showcase as a whole was alright alot of interesting looking games but nothing stood out to me in my opinion.

but hey new versions of the same consoles and they mentioned yet again future technology!

• haha
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
B because most (if any) of the exclusive games have actual release dates.

But this isn't new. Xbox was always very good at trailers and hype.
It's the actual releasing a constant stream of quality games that they keep failing miserably at.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
A great show as a whole.

Unfortunately looking at the bigger picture it isn’t cause this is what Xbox has to offer this generation cause they showed most their cards.

Also nothing of note this year even with all those games announced.

Supposedly Sony were gonna have the dry year but FF7 Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Helldivers 2, Astro Bot, Rise of the Ronin seems more impressive to me.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
A great show as a whole.

Unfortunately looking at the bigger picture it isn’t cause this is what Xbox has to offer this generation cause they showed most their cards.

Also nothing of note this year even with all those games announced.

Supposedly Sony were gonna have the dry year but FF7 Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Helldivers 2, Astro Bot, Rise of the Ronin seems more impressive to me.
Yeah. We pretty know everything that’s coming to Xbox for this Gen. I can’t think of any more surprises announcements.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I am gonna have to deduct my score from a B- to a C+. Just remembered that Sarah Bond uttered the word "game preservation." Ugh.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Couldnt watch it till the end, easy F. A bunch of games that had been announced and that will release on PS5. I'm not intrested in any of the games they have shown.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
A ton of great games I’m gonna buy. It was a B imo

That turn based game looked sick… stalker 2 is great, as does DOOM. South of mid was honestly disappointing, but I can’t say I expect much from compulsion, cool art though. Gears I’m assuming is 2026…. Far way out, wouldn’t that make it a 8 year project?

Reactions: Luffy123

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The question is: well their 1st party games continue the 60 metascore streak and break Guinness record

24 Jun 2022
Didn’t watch but seems no game for the near term that makes Sony show better with games releasing soon.

Yes but everything besides Astro Bot was a multiplat and most of SIE's own games shown last SOP were GAAS or PC ports.

The Xbox games are soonish; furthest ones out are games like Perfect Dark which are 2026, and I said that was gonna be a 2026 game ages ago once initial word of issues with The Initiative & getting CD involved came around.

For a showcase and for what is generally expected now from Microsoft as a platform holder & publisher, this Showcase as a B+ IMO. For a SOP and what is generally expected from Sony as a platform holder & publisher, May's SOP was a D.