IGN First: Redfall Summoning and Slaying The Rook in Co-Op

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
we all know bethesda is carrying the xbox brand rn anyway, so ill go easy on them, no hate towards bethesda at all, just not my cup of tea with most of there games. I do find it hilarious that the 12flop monsta series x will more than likely struggle to even keep a locked 30fps on starfield.
Do we even have any performance info about whats being targeted for redfall? and what kind of rdna 2 features it will employ lol

To me, it just looks like a lot of executive intervention. I think a read a story about how much the studio had to fight with hire ups to change certain things, it feels like a lot of time in the pre-alpha was spent making this game a GAAS title.

24 Jun 2022
Would be good looking if it was....

View attachment 972

This series should come back but all the crying when the last one was coming out from Western outlets and virtue signalers probably scared Tecmo away from it altogether. A shame.

Now I'd REALLY like one with Street Fighter female characters but Capcom seem too dead-set on eSports now to ever consider it (though SF6 is looking awesome). They could even throw in some male characters for the straight ladies and gay men. Everybody could have fun!

Reactions: arvfab

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
s
Theres 0 buzz for this game from xbots, even pentiment (or whatever) had more fake hype than this lol.

Instead you got frauds like andre pichini on twitter accusing sony of 'sabotaging' multiplat games, but when i question what happened with halo infinite (a first party title) he get butthurt
There’s fake hype for it on resetera

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Just watched the gameplay. I dunno what to take from it. I wouldn’t like to fight in interiors that’s for sure.

I can say that I don’t hate the art direction. I can read the gameplay environment pretty cleanly and will always appreciate that.

I would’ve been less lukewarm if it wasn’t hero characters tbh

When’s the next division game?

D

Deleted member 417

The character and enemy models look terrible. Compare these to GoW or Horizon.