IGN France: According to Arkane Director, Redfall was planned for PS5, but had to cancel it once Microsoft bought Arkane.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
What? He was banned? Well I’m not surprised.

Anyway I saw the article and the comments on twitter, people are becoming more and more aggressive and it’s getting scary.

Thanks to Microsoft for fueling all this discourse on media. Everyone can say whatever they want from Sony but they are quiet, they aren’t using the media and their fans…
I think those guys are going to send a lot of threats to the CMA if they don't give MS what they want.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
What? He was banned? Well I’m not surprised.

Anyway I saw the article and the comments on twitter, people are becoming more and more aggressive and it’s getting scary.

Thanks to Microsoft for fueling all this discourse on media. Everyone can say whatever they want from Sony but they are quiet, they aren’t using the media and their fans…
They're crying all over because of this news. Terrible timing tbh.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
black-guy-meme-funny-shaky-smile-r1rx54nuuaz3ari8.gif

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
I think those guys are going to send a lot of threats to the CMA if they don't give MS what they want.
I also think so, we have a big corporation using their fans to put pressure on a deal, it’s not ethical.

They're crying all over because of this news. Terrible timing tbh
I saw some tagging friends and grouping into bullying people.

I don’t know how trending works on twitter but Sony is trending, at least here in Portugal.
I just hope people see the true intentions of MS, but I doubt it. Somehow people will keep defending them.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I also think so, we have a big corporation using their fans to put pressure on a deal, it’s not ethical.

I saw some tagging friends and grouping into bullying people.

I don’t know how trending works on twitter but Sony is trending, at least here in Portugal.
I just hope people see the true intentions of MS, but I doubt it. Somehow people will keep defending them.
I don't believe for a second people don't know what MS truly is after. They know.

Reactions: Kyoji

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I have no evidence to back this up but buddy said this now because hes not happy with Microsoft ownership and his game skipping ps5. I do think this statement at this juncture of the review process undermines whatever arguments Microsoft can use about future cod exclusivity regardless of what the shills at resetera are saying. Its just too poor of timing for this to be said without it being on purpose IMO.