Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
"Xbox tax"

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't know what to say, to honestly give Xbox a B and PlayStation a C+ are they on fucking drugs haha.

Is Xmas time around the corner again and are they hoping for some freebies or something from uncle Phil?

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
What a dumb conclusion. Reality tells a very different story.

Nobody serious into gaming would make those kinds of ratings and believe Xbox had a better year than PlayStation. Not with that piece of garbage game Starfield.

IGN continues to be paid shills.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
MS PR machine at work. This is exactly why Xbox is in the shitter. Both the media and fanboys are bending over backwards to excuse everything they mess up with, instead of asking for improvements.

Typical MS PR move they've done a million times, including being repeated by their online shills.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Xbox put out 3 first party games, showed up to E3, and closed on the ABK deal, as much as i dislike them thats not bad on paper. Sony launched PSVR2, the portal, and had 2 first party games. Sony shouldve made more acquisitions but decided to rest on their laurels. Both shoulve received A B- in my opinion.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I'm pretty sure a large portion of IGN's revenue comes from shilling and marketing games disguised as articles. No way they can actually profit from only ads.

Reactions: Luffy123

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Xbox put out 3 first party games, showed up to E3, and closed on the ABK deal, as much as i dislike them thats not bad on paper. Sony launched PSVR2, the portal, and had 2 first party games. Sony shouldve made more acquisitions but decided to rest on their laurels. Both shoulve received A B- in my opinion.

What the fuck does buying studios have to with playing games right now????? Showing up at E3? What E3? What does that have to with anything if so?

MS put out mediocre games. One so called big generation defining game and it flopped and failed to do anything for Xbox.

The funny thing is all the things you listed for Sony is exactly the reason why PS5 had a way better year. PSVR2 had more games at launch that the entirety of Xbox first party games since launch. The Portal is selling out and people love it. There’s also the new PS5 model. FF16 was in June. Got nominations at the game awards. Spider-Man 2 got a 90 metacritic rating and sold 5M in 10 days. Also got nominations at the game awards and is voted for game of the year.

3 platform launches and 2 highly rated exclusive games(there are more just talking the 2 big ones)and the complaint you come up with is Sony didn’t buy any fucking studios and are resting on their laurels? With all the products and games that released this year?

You people keep falling for MS bullshit tactics of buying things and wondering about some unproven future. There’s a reason why Green Rats make those pretty PowerPoint pictures of studios with imaginary games. That’s all they have to look forward to. There’s nothing worth anything right now so they keep looking to future and want MS to keep buying. They’re even already talking about next generation.

There is no sane logical universe where Xbox had an equal or better year than PS5. Not since this generation started.

Sony had the quantity AND quality this year. Wake up.