IGN : The Biggest Disappointments of 2023

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
How the hell is PSVR2 at #2? It's the best built headset on the market, runs multiplatform VR games the best, has 10 exclusives in it's first 10 months. 4 out of the 5 VR GOTY nominees are PSVR2 exclusive, RE4 VR is amazing, RE8 VR is amazing, and many people have said GT7 is the best VR game ever made. IDK what more people want.... What a joke.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Could’ve done without the movie shit.

VR2 is a megaflop. It earned its spot. Won’t be surprised when the entire initiative is canned within the year. Ain’t no one buying that paperweight. Dead on arrival.

Biggest waste of resources is vr2. No doubt about it. Now that’s something Sony needs to axe ASAP.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
How the hell is PSVR2 at #2? It's the best built headset on the market, runs multiplatform VR games the best, has 10 exclusives in it's first 10 months. 4 out of the 5 VR GOTY nominees are PSVR2 exclusive, RE4 VR is amazing, RE8 VR is amazing, and many people have said GT7 is the best VR game ever made. IDK what more people want.... What a joke.
Needed to add something for sony so the green team don't have a fit.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
putting psvr2 above redfall is an utter disgrace

psvr2 is a high quality device with high quality games, redfall is microsoft in a nutshell. psvr2 doesn't even belong on this list, did ryan fucking mccaffrey make it? i refuse to give the article a click

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I understand why someone might dislike PSVR2 due to the high price or lack of interest in VR in general. However, the quantity and quality of good games available is outstanding.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I need to know what they are saying in the comments... There must be a lot of rage about Starfield.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
This is a participation trophy.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Don't see Forspoken on there. Which means it wasn't THAT much of a disappointment. ;)
It was January… after that several worst disappointments were released on Xbox front and people forgot Forspoken.

Compared with Redfall for example Forspoken is a masterpiece 🤷‍♂️

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The PSVR2 is cool but I returned mine after trying it, and yes I got the one with Horizon. I tried a few other things like Star Wars, GT, etc.

Again, it's a cool piece of tech, but I can sorta understand it being on the list. It's specifically mentioning the games. Some of you guys gotta stop taking Playstation related stuff so personally. :p

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
The flat response to PSVR2 scared me into thinking Sony might revise it so I never bothered to buy.

Otherwise I’d have one. RE4 is enough for me to splurge.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Alfz007

20 Dec 2023
I agree with this list but I don't know why is it not a Top 10?

The PS portal and DC movies in general (including selecting James Gunn as head) should be included imo

Reactions: Kokoloko