Im hyped for Cyberpunk 2.0. Whos with me?

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I'm going to say, after 35h at launch I had to stop playing due to bugs, probably the buggiest game I ever play, but with release of 2.0 soon I think is fair to say that is the game we all waiting for

Reactions: Kokoloko and Sircaw

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'll probably tackle it + DLC after I finish Starfield.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I restarted a new game last night. Not happy that I lost all my trophy progress of last gen version. That’s about 80 hours down the drain. It is stunning tho … never got to see next gen port until now

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I'm excited and have started playing the game again having a blast. Its basically a cyberpunk GTA that's an rpg. What's not to love? I hope they are working on a sequel .

Reactions: SLB1904
OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Didn't play it at launch due to all the issues, might have to jump in now.
Honestly you should. The game is really great. There was a side mission that for stuck with me. I didn't finish but it was so interesting. You basically get instructions from an ai inside of one the cars.
Really really interesting

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Im excited for it but I wont play till next year lol
my backlog is too large atm but I really want to play this sometime.

I have not attempted the base game, so I am hoping to pick up maybe a complete edition of this in the next year or so.

Really looking forward to it, hope it delivers.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
my backlog is too large atm but I really want to play this sometime.

I have not attempted the base game, so I am hoping to pick up maybe a complete edition of this in the next year or so.

Really looking forward to it, hope it delivers.
Same, plus Im leaving for Asia again in a month and will be away till Feb. I have an insane backlog because I told myself I wont play certain games till I finished in Feb 2024 lol. Including Cyberpunk base game… and Elden Ring lol

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Same, plus Im leaving for Asia again in a month and will be away till Feb. I have an insane backlog because I told myself I wont play certain games till I finished in Feb 2024 lol. Including Cyberpunk base game… and Elden Ring lol
Are you shopping for another Asian bride, ffs man you're going through them by the dozen.

Hook me up, please :love:

And yer, i need to get around to Elden ring as well, we suck at time management lol.

• haha

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Are you shopping for another Asian bride, ffs man you're going through them by the dozen.

Hook me up, please :love:

And yer, i need to get around to Elden ring as well, we suck at time management lol.
I shall hook you up lol

We do indeed haha. I have so many games on the backlog but after Feb 2024 I can enjoy them guilt free

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Picked from backlog. Aboit 25hours in, game s masterpiece. For me at least. Such a amazing setting, voice acting, script, interesting sidequest and main. Rich and varied gameplay. Gta rpg in blade runner setting. I love getting out in sand storm and complete change of scenery.

Dlc bought.

If sony has any plan for acquisitions cdpr should be prirority imo. Especially after witcher and this. Luckily i didnt play at launch.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
CDPR has mastered the art of hype. Here we go again....

Don't know what these guys have on the press but free chairs is clearly not all of it, specially after the disaster that was the launch. Which other dev gets that kind of media back up after shitting the bed horribly? Not many. Will buy the DLC when on sale, as with all DLC.

Saying this as someone that plat the game. The game is ambitious with great atmosphere which is always a positive for me - I enjoy seeing dev ambition but no amount of dressings on this game will change key failings of it - encounter design, arena design, boss, brute design etc.... the combat just doesn't create the combat tension that it needs to build an addictive combat loop. Tinkering with skill trees, attribute values etc will only get you so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAHGamer

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Never played the game for longer than the intro section, so thinking I'll finally get around to it with 2.0 release.