Im hyped for Cyberpunk 2.0. Whos with me?

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
CDPR has mastered the art of hype. Here we go again....

Don't know what these guys have on the press but free chairs is clearly not all of it, specially after the disaster that was the launch. Which other dev gets that kind of media back up after shitting the bed horribly? Not many. Will buy the DLC when on sale, as with all DLC.

Saying this as someone that plat the game. The game is ambitious with great atmosphere which is always a positive for me - I enjoy seeing dev ambition but no amount of dressings on this game will change key failings of it - encounter design, arena design, boss, brute design etc.... the combat just doesn't create the combat tension that it needs to build an addictive combat loop. Tinkering with skill trees, attribute values etc will only get you so far.
Welp. Media is already praising the 2.0 update to the moon. I'd imagine Phantom Liberty will be praised to the moon as well. CDPR is a great studio.

Reactions: BroodCorp

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I played the intro last week prior to knowing about this update. Very intriguing presentation and I’m eager to fully dive in after 2.0 comes out.