Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Don't they even sign NDAs for things like that?
TimDog is casually mentioning meetings of months ago where current plans were discussed.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
What did Shinobi say to piss TimDog that much? Dear God 😂
Not being an Xbox shill. It's hilarious because Shinobi goes out of his way to be inoffensive but that clown is still furious at him for not doing enough to sugarcoat things for Xbox fanboys.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I'm guessing leaving the console market is what they're getting ready to announce. And if/when Microsoft announces that, expect the following reaction:

8en83m.jpg
If it were to happen, they would do what they do for Sega and blame Playstation for everything.

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
It will be a dooms day scenario for all these xbox "content creators".

Xbox the publisher won't bring in the viewership that xbox the platform does.

Nick is good though lol

He doesn't play Xbox games. He's actually ironically more connected to Sony stuff.

Even then, the only games he plays is Fornite and Rocket League.

Am surprised he hasn't shifted his podcast and brand a while ago.

ForzaJuve

23 Oct 2023
Well, I'm not really interested in most of the Xbox library, but it'd be nice to be able to play Killer Instinct and HiFi Rush.

Reactions: Jim Ryan
10 Jan 2024
Just got back from holiday and bam, watching the discourse in the Xbox community is like trying to catch up on One Piece.... I love the shift on focus to "Consoles are important"..... TBH Microsoft did nothing wrong except look at the key market indicators taken from there player base and general consensus from last year and put the plan into action.

No one sounded the alarm when console sales were tanking, when prices were raised in Brazil and then shifting focus to GamePass.

Bottom line is that they built this future. Those vocal in the xbox community who trashed the Playstation strategy and supported the cloud initiative and a all digital future made this happen.

You only got yourselves to thank, don't blame Phil or Sarah they specifically told you what was going to happen....

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
I’ve mentioned on this very forum that MCC on PlayStation (and even switch) is the next best thing to salvage the Halo brand. I don’t buy Microsoft products anymore but I do want my Bungie games all in one place.

They could plan a wider release for Infinite but the way they’re moving onto the next project I dunno. If they stayed the course sure but I don’t think they are sticking with infinite long term anymore.
None of their games will have a revival.They will sell less than sonic & crash games.The market has moved past those games.If you don't like your wife/girlfriends cooking. Why would your friends like her cooking? You are ordering in when its lads night at your home.

Xbox don't like their own games they don't buy their own games.PC/Nintendo don't like their games.PS guys Eat 6 star meals.Xbox food is garbage.Thisis another wish hope on 100million user base= more money. No its the opposite. Bad games on more platforms, means more money loss.

Who is gonna market these games?It ain't gonna be PS.Now the COD marketing budget 100mi+ is back in PS house. PS have their own multiplayer games to promote starting with Hell Divers to Concord, Fair games and whatever else.

PS aint about to let gears,halo,Forza & COD compete with their own games for dollars in their own store.

How do they do an xbox showcase now?? They do a show and then stick PS/PC/Nintendo logo like it's a Keighley show this is awful. These man really messed up.

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
He's not good, and dude hates Playstation with a passion.

I didn't mean he's "good" as a good guy lol

He's just good that he probably doesn't care what happens to Xbox in the end.

The reason why he hates Sony games is because he loathes any game with stories. He always skips them. He's always complaining even when Gears and Halo had cutscenes. Dude is special.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The 360 was the point at which Microsoft never kicked on from. It was a fantastic console with great games. They just haven't lived up to that success since. You had great games on Xbox and PS3 that gen. The next gen I couldn't wait for and Microsoft just fell off. I was really hopeful of the this gen being a continuation of the 360 era.
Except the rrod , although I never personally got it

Reactions: fod