Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Well damn! Halo it is.
Poor games they have no chance of success. Abk was a bad buy.They flopped on PC what chance they have on PS releasing 360 graphic games.Whose marketing these games? PS gonna bury them at the back of their store. PS will be marketing Hell Divers, Concord , Fair games whatever else they got. MS now have to foot the 100mill + marketing. This some funny shit

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Ohhhh our old friend is crying too.

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I wonder how the Playstation OT on era feels about this given how hard the Xbox community on there suppresses them.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
1707159373600.png
Fanboy's wishful thinking lmao.
The only people having negative reactions are the rabid fanboys, which are the vast, irrelevant, minority.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
CoD Day One on gamepass never made a damn sense lol.
Why would they give their literal cash cow for a few pennies in a subscription service?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Seems day one gamepass is ending:
View attachment 4055

I've seen so many people suggesting Game Pass will be on Sony and Nintendo. It does not, and has never, made financial sense for Sony or Nintendo to allow that - not in any form.

Aside from that, it will be interesting to see what changes are coming to it. We've all known it's not sustainable and apparently so does MS. I wonder what they'll cut or add.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly