Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Now with Xbox getting rid of the console. It's time for Sony to day 1 PC ports
Do you really think we would have seen any PlayStation games ported to PC at all were it not for the Xbox side making all their games day-and-date on PC? If the whole Xbox Game Studios initiative implodes, which it will, without the incentive to sell their consoles and get people into their whole ecosystem, I could easily see Sony go the other way and just stop releasing PC ports again altogether.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Do you really think we would have seen any PlayStation games ported to PC at all were it not for the Xbox side making all their games day-and-date on PC?
Yes because the pc market is booming. Thats why playstations is still doing pc ports. Now with xbox out of the way i expect day 1 pc ports from Sony.

• haha
Reactions: arvfab

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022

Aaaaah, the classic "we hear you"

Dis Gon B Good GIF

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

I think what he means in that language he speaks is Xbox the division went bankrupt and Microsoft now wants their money back

Nah, more like MS is taking the reins. Xbox is too much of a liability, it has to be taken care of.
Reiterating what I said multiple times: Xbox is an outlier inside MS, it never made ANY sense, since MS is a software service company, not a hardware company.
And that fear of Sony dominating the living room was a stupid FUD they created and believed, bunch of morons.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Nintendo next. Sony needs to buy them. Salt reserves will run dry by 2035 once Xbot tears have been fully mined but Installbase has so many Nintentots ready for waterworks.