Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

Arminius

19 May 2023
So is Xbox going third party, or is this just Microsoft blowing smoke up everyone’s ass?

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
So is Xbox going third party, or is this just Microsoft blowing smoke up everyone’s ass?
Now am hearing complete reversible or it was blown out of proportion. Nate (good insider) has mentioned it.

My stand is... I just don't trust anything they do going forward.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
The damage is done. No reassurances Xbox can make will matter after the initial salvo - the fewer exclusives they actually have (noting they WILL port some as widely confirmed and not disputed), the lower sales will be for any Xbox hardware and in turn those exclusives. That, in turn, means those 'exclusives' (fuck that noise, Nate) will also be released on PlayStation in order to recoup costs until there is nothing left.

Any attempt to slow the terminal decline is just that: an attempt. There is no way back for Xbox and at best they're trying to slowly ease into becoming a 3rd party publisher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diah

Arminius

19 May 2023
I wish people wouldn’t fall for this ploy, because when MS announces that not only is it not going third party but plans on buying more publishers, it will fxn sting like hell.

I’m not an insider. I’m just very pessimistic about this. That’s all.

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole

Xbox is releasing more 1st-party games on PlayStation and Switch, but don't expect them to release everything at once. It will be a steady process.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Nah, this dude was full of himself even telling people who doubted what he was leaking that they were in a sense going to eat their words. Now all of a sudden he walking this shit back and doing so in Resetera of all places? Very suspect.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Nah, this dude was full of himself even telling people who doubted what he was leaking that they were in a sense going to eat their words. Now all of a sudden he walking this shit back and doing so in Resetera of all places? Very suspect.
I thought NatetheHate and Nate Drake were 2 different people?

• Informative
Reactions: Say1nMan

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Screenshot-20240206-230019-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240206-225811-Chrome.jpg
Yes, they will have temporary exclusives.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS