Indiana Jones by MachineGames Officially Revealed | Xbox Direct 2024 |UP| IGN article why dev decided to go 1st person.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
820k on IGN, if you add all, like we done for PS games, it is 2M. Not bad.
IGN posts every trailer in the universe. It doesn't stop the official ones to get big views.

We don't usually add IGN views when we do comparisons. If we start adding all the views from all the channels then everything looks good and the comparison is meaningless 🤷‍♂️

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I expected an uncharted clone. I think they made the right choice here, I see a Indy FPS with Immersive sim elements and puzzles. Could be fun

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
just out of curiosity, if a person were to jump like that at 2:28 into the video, with planes going at, I don't know, 500 miles an hour, would you not miss the jump by like 50 meters when you reach halfway?

Is anyone good at science here?

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022

Oh ok that’s the earlier one they posted.

The game still looks generic and AA. I really don’t get the excitement from Xbox fans. Or anyone.

Then again anything will look good to them at this point based off the games MS has been putting out.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is unacceptable from a mod. Check yourself mate, this is not d-pad.
Unacceptable? it's my opinion and I stand firmly on it. Infer or make of it what you wish. My comment wasn't even directed at the group you think it was. You need to chk yourself bcus your often out of pocket so let's not be hypocritical here.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
just out of curiosity, if a person were to jump like that at 2:28 into the video, with planes going at, I don't know, 500 miles an hour, would you not miss the jump by like 50 meters when you reach halfway?

Is anyone good at science here?
Prop planes like that don't go at 500 miles an hour, it's more like 150-200

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This worry about always being extremely politically correct is tiresome. It's era-level. Everything needs to be sanitized and bland.

I doubt someone reading that comment was actually offended.
It's not about being extremely politically correct at all IMO. I'm not "politically correct" and I don't think things need to be sanitized or bland. But saying games suck because the people making them belong to some group (and that goes for any group) is just plain ol' ridiculous.