Indiana Jones coming to PS5 Spring 2025 | Releasing December 9 Xbox - PC

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The main issue I have is since the face is used, the voice is off (I mentioned many times that Mark Hamill is right there to do a killer Ford) and the weird hand movements when performing an action. It looks off. In its defence first person punch/kicks are nearly always fucking weird looking so it's not a MachineGames problem. I hope the game is good as Indy has been poorly mined since Last Crusade.

I havent even heard the voice acting or anything, just some quick clips and thought ah, looks different.
Ill check it out tonight

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Bethesda games like this and elder scrolls coming to playstation doesnt surprised me

But if halo gears forza does now that would be the big news

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Remember Pete Hines was pushed out for sweet fuck all in the end. Genius management skills there by the Bootyman

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Man these guys are shameless...

- No PS5 bitches.
- I know it was coming.

He say the two phases in a matter of 30 seconds lol

I’m just catching up on the Indiana Jones to PS5 drama, and I can’t believe the amount of L’s Xbots can take on a daily basis. It’s like their dignity regenerates like Wolverine health.

Also, the consensus that PlayStation must follow that strategy and release games on Xbox is ridiculous. They didn't follow the game pass model like MS wanted them to do to cripple them, and now they are swimming in cash. But sure, let’s copy the strategy of the biggest loser in console history who’s only still in business because of its rich parents.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I’m just catching up on the Indiana Jones to PS5 drama, and I can’t believe the amount of L’s Xbots can take on a daily basis. It’s like their dignity regenerates like Wolverine health.

Also, the consensus that PlayStation must follow that strategy and release games on Xbox is ridiculous. They didn't follow the game pass model like MS wanted them to do to cripple them, and now they are swimming in cash. But sure, let’s copy the strategy of the biggest loser in console history who’s only still in business because of his rich parents.
I'm still very surprise how many Xbots streamers exists lol
As a PS fan I have more to do like play games or take care of my kids :D

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
my man to be honest after all the port to ps5 shenanigans i feel bad for xbots(,they lose big time and some of them still act like nothing its happening)i dont feel the urge to comment on things we won,just sit down and enjoy the spoils of war
It is hard to accept it.
But Gamepass killed any chance of MS sustain their Xbox business so they had to go 3rd-party 🤷‍♂️

But how a Xbot will accept that something they have claimed to be the second coming of gaming industry is killing it own platform?

Whatever a MS game come to Gamepass you wonder whatever MS is finding money to pay the development of these games? Because it is not from Xbots.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

Holy fucking Moses. I might send Mr Poopstick an invite to cross play with me on Helldivers 2. I love to hear more from this businessman. He sounds like the person who interviewed for a job in Xbox before Aaron Greenberg and when he left, Aaron strolled in and was offered the job for fear the dipstick might come back.

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024

You what. I agree with this broomstick. No one can play these games so they should come to xbox and sony has no other games coming out ever again.
Now excuse, I need to finish drilling another hole in my head.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Boy, Destin being more vocal about this than Ryan "McShill" McCaffrey sure say a lot about this whole situation. Nevertheless, Destin should have seen this coming sooner. Lol.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Boy, Destin being more vocal about this than Ryan "McShill" McCaffrey sure say a lot about this whole situation. Nevertheless, Destin should have seem this coming sooner. Lol.

I wonder what will happen when the other games start coming over lol.
They will shift it soon and start saying Playstation needs to follow Phil’s master strategy and catch up to be 3rd party

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
I'm worried that Playstation and Nintendo will be full of these fucking dickheads that spend every breath console warring. Nintendo can take Cunt Eastwood since Playstation had Timdog. It's like the draft for cunts. Stay strong Ouya brothers, pick wisely.
Draft for cunts had me rolling 🤣 it's true