Reactions: EDMIX and Johnic

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Thanks for funding Gamepass is not a flex. It is saying Gamepass is failing and people who buy games are propping it up.

The air sucked out of the room is funny on them. The almost silent no. I hope Xbox fans apologise to Don Mattrick as he is the best Xbox boss they had in the past 11 years.
When Xbots realize they are funding Gamepass but not new game.
While PS users fund games and that is why MS is being obligated to release them on PS5.

And how it is going... in the future Gamepass will die and PS5 will continue receiving Microsoft games... because one is a non-health business... the other a health business.

But that is too hard to them understand.

Imagine someday MS come says "We are releasing this game exclusively to PC and PS5" :D :D :D

Reactions: Dick Jones

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I'm worried that Playstation and Nintendo will be full of these fucking dickheads that spend every breath console warring. Nintendo can take Cunt Eastwood since Playstation had Timdog. It's like the draft for cunts. Stay strong Ouya brothers, pick wisely.

• haha
Reactions: ApolloHelios

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I'm worried that Playstation and Nintendo will be full of these fucking dickheads that spend every breath console warring. Nintendo can take Cunt Eastwood since Playstation had Timdog. It's like the draft for cunts. Stay strong Ouya brothers, pick wisely.
They are all going to PC, rebranding as PC M$ shills.

Plextorage

Banned
26 Feb 2023
Bethesda Softworks’ upcoming Indiana Jones game is exclusive to Xbox consoles and PC, head of publishing Pete Hines said during the Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Federal Trade Commission hearing on Thursday.

LOL

• fire
Reactions: ToTTenTranz

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Indiana Jones coming to ps5 leaking to the usual insiders seems intentional.

Can you imagine the blowback if it hadn't leaked online and was just reveleaed at Gamescom like it did?

Nothing new though. MS has been doing that for years.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah and there are so many of them.

Where did all these Xbox steamers come from? It's like every week/month I find a new one.
That MS funding account is pretty big

Last edited:

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
My game plan for this and all future Xbox games coming to PS5 that I might be interested in playing is to wait until the price of the game is lower than 1 month of the game pass.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
“Thank You for funding Game Pass Ponies” Dumb Bi**h was coping. 😂

I actually like the look of Indiana Jones. We dont have many varied 1st person games.

But I aint funding gamepass. Game will be bought 2nd hand if I ever bought it lol

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I actually like the look of Indiana Jones. We dont have many varied 1st person games.

But I aint funding gamepass. Game will be bought 2nd hand if I ever bought it lol
The main issue I have is since the face is used, the voice is off (I mentioned many times that Mark Hamill is right there to do a killer Ford) and the weird hand movements when performing an action. It looks off. In its defence first person punch/kicks are nearly always fucking weird looking so it's not a MachineGames problem. I hope the game is good as Indy has been poorly mined since Last Crusade.

Reactions: Kokoloko