Insider reiterates that the Gravity Rush 2 Remastered is still coming to PS5 and PC |UP| Gravity Rush 2 Remastered coming to PS5 this summer

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
I find it hilarious that we might be getting a "remaster" of Gravity Rush 2 on both PS5 and PC, which had its servers closed a year and a half after the game's initial release, yet we aren't getting any kind of improved version of Bloodborne.

Also, common WCCFTech L for perpetuating this as if it's official.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Hey IconEra!
I never expected it to get so big, we share tons of inside info about this franchise on that Discord.
Now supposedly I am an insider, and got an article made from Tom Henderson himself 👀

Btw, the guy who posted it on Reddit kinda pushed it a lil bit and cut my messages out of context. I said that I think it will be revealed on May, since that's when the showcases happen. It might be a random Tuesday aswell for all I know.
The late summer release is an internal planned date and will probably hit that timeframe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Hey IconEra!
I never expected it to get so big, we share tons of inside info about this franchise on that Discord.
Now supposedly I am an insider, and got an article made from Tom Henderson himself 👀

Btw, the guy who posted it on Reddit kinda pushed it a lil bit and cut my messages out of context. I said that I think it will be revealed on May, since that's when the showcases happen. It might be a random Tuesday aswell for all I know.
The late summer release is an internal planned date and will probably hit that timeframe.

So you guys have internal information on this game? Can these claims be backed up?

Hopefully it's true, Gravity Rush deserves some love

Welcome to the forum btw.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
All these remasters and remakes only exist because of PC, pathetic how much they care about making their games available to PC compared to how little they cared when it came to patching games for new PlayStation or porting games stuck on the PS3.

To be honest I don't even understand it, given that these games sell so poorly on PC.

Ironically many PS3 games that don't run on PS4 and PS5 are already playable on PC because of emulators.
yes, its so backwards how these games sell 10x better on console, but Sony can't be bothered to do the bare minimum. Meanwhile a total flop on PC will receive all the bells and whistles

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
As obnoxious as some of these remasters have been, i will be part of the problem with this one as i want more Gravity Rush or unique games like it

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
So you guys have internal information on this game? Can these claims be backed up?

Hopefully it's true, Gravity Rush deserves some love

Welcome to the forum btw.
Yes, I think it cut the last paragraph of my post. We have a steam deck build and I think we can show it off soon, but the leaks getting so big might impact the way future playtests will be organised.
If I knew that someone will screenshot my private convos and publish it everywhere online, I would have waited a week or two before even mentioning it. :p

Reactions: John Elden Ring
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Yes, I think it cut the last paragraph of my post. We have a steam deck build and I think we can show it off soon, but the leaks getting so big might impact the way future playtests will be organised.
If I knew that someone will screenshot my private convos and publish it everywhere online, I would have waited a week or two before even mentioning it. :p

Feel free to share that footage when you think it's ok to ;)