Internal mock reviews for Hellblade 2 are in the low 90s - Nate the Hate. Rumour

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Internal mock reviews for Hellblade 2 are in the low 90s - Nate the Hate.​

Rumour
Timestamped.

Mind you this means nothing as there is no explanation on how these mock reviews are determined except for "internally" which isn't saying much. This can easily be blowing hot smoke to try to sway and put tht in the minds of reviewers for the future. Redfall also has high internal mock reviews and we also remember the hot smoke from Starfield before release.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Besides Redfall, there's also the initial reveal of Halo Infinite. They really saw no issue with the footage they released until Greg and the rest of the feedback/mockery. I can't say I have much faith in whoever does their internal mock reviews or their assessment of quality overall.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Besides Redfall, there's also the initial reveal of Halo Infinite. They really saw no issue with the footage they released until Greg and the rest of the feedback/mockery. I can't say I have much faith in whoever does their internal mock reviews or their assessment of quality overall.
Very true.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
LOLs. Gonna be delayed, get a 78 meta and do a bang up job gaining zero welfarepass subs.

PS - Ninja Theory is a joke. Graphics studio. All their games have been ass. I’d be more excited for the next 343 Halo… and they’re a hack job cover band dumpster fire.

They tried real hard this year at the TGA with buying all that ad space tho. I’m sure they’ll spend just as much on buying reviews.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
LOLs. Gonna be delayed, get a 78 meta and do a bang up job gaining zero welfarepass subs.

PS - Ninja Theory is a joke. Graphics studio. All their games have been ass. I’d be more excited for the next 343 Halo… and they’re a hack job cover band dumpster fire.

They tried real hard this year at the TGA with buying all that ad space tho. I’m sure they’ll spend just as much on buying reviews.
They've had a few good games but overall they are a mid studio imo.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It was a joke
He's from New York; they don't do humour there.

Only muggings, carjacking and romantic strolls in Central Park.

Harrison Ford Running GIF by Indiana Jones

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob