Internal mock reviews for Hellblade 2 are in the low 90s - Nate the Hate. Rumour

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
He's from New York; they don't do humour there.

Only muggings, carjacking and romantic strolls in Central Park.

Harrison Ford Running GIF by Indiana Jones
Hater alert 😂 some of the biggest comedians are from New York

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
The first one scored in the 80s and I don't think this one is doing too much differently aside from improved graphics. The 'Xbox tax' bridgade will be out in force if it doesn't hit 90s and it it does they'll drone about how it's better than everything PlayStation makes.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
That low 90s is going to be the sales numbers.

PS. Hellblade is a bad game.

PPS. Nate is a hack and a fraud.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
1) Review embargo will lift the moment of release (Redfail)

2) Reviewers will be hand-picked (Stanfail)

3) Review process will be bypassed with an unannounced drop to their sub service (Hifi rash)

Which one will it be?

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Hell blade was a snooze fest. Don't know why people liked that game. And it was mad short. Not interested in 2 at all.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Let's wait for the non-xbox aligned sites to do their reviews... then the game's reputation months after launch, only then will we know.

I'm not buying this.

• thisistheway

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
I have little doubt it will be a good game, because Hellblade was a good game and they have made good games before. They have never made a great game though, so unless they have really upped their game it’s hard to predict a 90+ MC/OC for this sequel.

Maybe.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Let’s hope so! The meltdowns would be EPIC.
I don't think that level of fail is even in the cards here, but if the combat is as clunky as it was in the first game that will not be as good as it may look.

If they manage to have a game that plays like a God of War of Thomb Raider the rest of the game showed enough potential for this team to deliver... but will they? or will they bad like Halo, Forza, Redf and Starfield teams have done in the last two years?

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
I have little doubt it will be a good game, because Hellblade was a good game and they have made good games before. They have never made a great game though, so unless they have really upped their game it’s hard to predict a 90+ MC/OC for this sequel.

Maybe.
Remember how Starfield somehow had an 80+ MC? And Forza 2023 not only ended up in the high 80s but even got a VGA award?

Xbox Tax, mate. Media owes alliegance to MS.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I don't think that level of fail is even in the cards here, but if the combat is as clunky as it was in the first game that will not be as good as it may look.

If they manage to have a game that plays like a God of War of Thomb Raider the rest of the game showed enough potential for this team to deliver... but will they? or will they bad like Halo, Forza, Redf and Starfield teams have done in the last two years?
It’s Ninja Theory, the game is destined to be a shitshow!

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Remember how Starfield somehow had an 80+ MC? And Forza 2023 not only ended up in the high 80s but even got a VGA award?

If Sony paid their taxes, like MS does, they would't need to spend so much time and money making games 🧐 just shipping would ensure a high 80s score! if it's any good at all awards will fly in.

• thisistheway

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023

Starfield is definitely overrated by the media, it’s at least 10 MC points too high. Forza I haven’t played, and never liked Forza.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

The Starfield meta is due to Bethesda Bugworks games being scored more on “potential for community mods” than what was actually delivered to the paying customer, going all the way back to Daggerfall at least.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I'd bet the internal mock reviews of Starfield were pretty high.
You know damn well Bethesda internally thought they had an 11/10 on their hands, even if the Microsoft internal reviewers may have disagreed.

Bethesda has always believed their shit doesn’t stink.