Is "ugly" the new trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 140

Are you serious? He does believe the earth is flat? WTH!? Is there a link for this?

Yes we had a discussion where he and that Explosive Zombie person tried to convince us that the earth is flat, it was honestly a jarring situation and the mods came in and cleaned it up, deleting all the stupid conspiracy trash. The Zombie then started screaming about gays and HIV and got banned! For some reason, he's allowed to be here again, I don't know. I can't take them seriously!

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yes we had a discussion where he and that Explosive Zombie person tried to convince us that the earth is flat, it was honestly a jarring situation and the mods came in and cleaned it up, deleting all the stupid conspiracy trash. The Zombie then started screaming about gays and HIV and got banned! For some reason, he's allowed to be here again, I don't know. I can't take them seriously!
The zombie LOL.

Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Taylor is a millionaire artist that uses her image as a part of the product (music) she sells and probably lives an easy life. She has the money and people to help her look like she does. She's not a woman in a post apocalypse world.
Again, your point?
i remember going swimming early in the morning at 5:30 at a particular sports club i belonged to, there must of be a Taylor swift fan on duty, they had her songs always on.

The first son wanted me to go postal, the second one was also on a lot with all the famous people in it, i did not mind that one tbh.

• fire
Reactions: Swift_Star

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Look so far in my life I've taken about 5
male sex organs inside me
so don't get worked up about whatever I may or may not have said about the gays.

• haha
Reactions: Falcs

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Look so far in my life I've taken about 5
male sex organs inside me
so don't get worked up about whatever I may or may not have said about the gays.
that's way too much information dude, what ever you and @Nym get up to, please keep it private.

I better stop now, people are going to start taking me seriously

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
i remember going swimming early in the morning at 5:30 at a particular sports club i belonged to, there must of be a Taylor swift fan on duty, they had her songs always on.

The first son wanted me to go postal, the second one was also on a lot with all the famous people in it, i did not mind that one tbh.

We work hard so the word of Swift is spread

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Because she wants to. Still not the point of the thread. Stop moving goalposts.
Women in post apocalyptic scenarios would not look like super models lol
Akshually, you're the one moving the goalposts.
The point of the thread is whether or not there is an uglification agenda. It's literally in the Title. It's not about game realism.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Akshually, you're the one moving the goalposts.
The point of the thread is whether or not there is an uglification agenda. It's literally in the Title. It's not about game realism.
There isn’t. These women aren’t ugly, they’re just not filled with makeup. They’re not overproduced. They’re also not in a controlled environment and haven’t had an easy life. That’s what the creator think they should look like.
It’s fine to not like real women, though. I like them.
And you shouldn’t try to put a leash on creators, they’re free to do whatever they want to. If that’s their vision, deal with it. Stop trying to censor and control creators.
Stop crying about what creators do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 140
Status
Not open for further replies.