It's that Time of Year, Again: Phil Spencer mentions he "Can't wait to play God of War"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

This is just getting sad and pathetic at this point. Every time he has nothing to show, he goes straight back to the groveling shtick.

Mr Spencer, this isn't it. You are pathetic.

Get off your arse and make some damned games for Xbox owners to be proud of, and try to pick what's left of your dignity up off of the floor!

This is disgusting, egregious, and insulting behavior, and it needs to be addressed and admonished by Microsoft the parent organization, and Xbox gamers-at-large.

Truly, Mr. Spencer, HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

what in the world is this thread ..

FIREK2029

24 Jun 2022
Well, do you want him to lie and say he’s looking forward to Halo Infinite co-op?

Xbox has zero first party AAA this holiday so he’s being honest with himself and mentioning a Sony banger. As much as I like to clown Phil, I can’t hate him for being honest this time.

P

peter42O

Phil has to be nice to Sony. After all, he's about to take away COD permanently. You know, it's the calm before the storm. lol

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Ezekiel
OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
An open letter to Mr. Spencer:

Mr. Spencer, we have watched with bated breath for years now as you have continued to insult, demean, and belittle the worries and demands of Xbox customers. These folks have been crying out for experiences on par with the greatest the industry has to offer, and yet you refuse to deliver.

While they are indeed a meek consumer base, I have but no choice to take it upon my own self to advocate on their behalf.

YOU SIR, are a conman, a thief, a cheat, a cuckold, and a liar.

I won't stand idly by as you continue to berate, insult, and bemoan these men, with their demands. You must cease all forms of cuckoldry, of groveling, of sub-maledom, of beta-male behavior and tendency, and moreover you must immediately cease the praise and the aggrandizement of the competitor's products, services, and games.

MAKE. A. GAME. A triple-A, blockbuster game! We are begging you, on these individuals behalf. It is unbecoming, insulting, and unamusing to the extent in which you have sullied the Xbox's name. Not even your detractors can stand by any longer. This is bad comedy!

Do not praise the competition, better yourself!

Do not take to twitter, nor to the town-square, with your cries. Cry out for greatness internally!

Shepherd your own studios into a new era of game creation. Look not to SONY, but to yourself!

Until you can address your own inadequacies, you will never achieve.

The time is now, Mr. Spencer. Halt all Forza development, not a single tire, not a single fender shall be designed, coded, nor developed across Playground, Turn 10, nor any other contractor nor benefactor. Not until we see Fable up and running.

Not one more TIRE, Mr. Spencer. NOT ONE!

Now onward, get to work! God of War is not your friend--Cory Balrog is not your friend! You have an obligation Mr. Spencer, to the Xbox customer, to yourself, to MAKE. GAMES!

GO! NOW! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Mr. Spencer, we have watched with bated breath for years now as you have continued to insult, demean, and belittle the worries and demands of Xbox customers. These folks have been crying out for experiences on par with the greatest the industry has to offer, and yet you refuse to deliver.

While they are indeed a meek consumer base, I have but no choice to take it upon my own self to advocate on their behalf.

I won't stand idly by as you continue to berate, insult, and bemoan these men, with their demands. You must cease all forms of cuckoldry, of groveling, of sub-maledom, of beta-male behavior and tendency, and moreover you must immediately cease the praise and the aggrandizement of the competitor's products, services, and games.

MAKE. A. GAME. A triple-A, blockbuster game! We are begging you, on these individuals behalf. It is unbecoming, insulting, and unamusing to the extent in which you have sullied the Xbox's name. Not even your detractors can stand by any longer. This is bad comedy!

Do not take to twitter, nor to the town-square, with your cries. Cry out for greatness internally!

Shepherd your own studios into a new era of game creation. Look not to SONY, but to yourself!

The time is now, Mr. Spencer. Halt all Forza development, not a single tire, not a single fender shall be designed, coded, nor developed across Playground, Turn 10, nor any other contractor nor benefactor. Not until we see Fable up and running.

Now onward, get to work! God of War is not your friend--Cory Balrog is not your friend! You have an obligation Mr. Spencer, to the Xbox customer, to yourself, to MAKE. GAMES!

What The Hell Wtf GIF

Reactions: DarkMage619

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Amazing! We have a new writer here to compete with @Sircaw 😃

Or is that a copypasta? I don't recognize it lol

A new meme is born 🤣

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

To Phil's defense, his userbase is happy with what he is doing. So let him continue to lie, not release anything and mismanage his studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.