It's way past time for Sony to announce a showcase

D

Deleted member 417

Polyphony have been releasing free cars in support of a game that sold and still sells well. They were always the GT studio since the beginning and are supporting their game for free. Mtx are purely optional.
and the upgrade to VR2

• fire
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Right now Xbox is vulnerable to the killing blow if Sony is able to have a showcase in the next month on the same level of something like E3 2015 or E3 2016 there will be nothing left for Xbox to do. I guess a bad Xbox Showcase also works, they'll need a bunch of promises again to string people along for the next few years.

I don't like all the secrecy around future PlayStation games at all, I don't get it and I don't understand where it's coming from.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
kim kardashian share GIF

I already told when! But nobody believes me because I don’t have Twitter therefore I cannot be an insider :(

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 417

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
I see. But havent they got Xdev working on it too?
Has this been confirmed?
Yes XDev manages all externally developed 1st party games. Thats what the name is: eXternal DEVelopment. Sony publishes the game, but the developer is external. Thus, its under XDev's portfolio.

Reactions: Kokoloko

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Im pretty sure whatever Haven is doing came out of their work at Stadia. Very interested to see what they've got.

Also there's a damn Death Stranding sequel y'all.