Jez Corden: "I never claimed to be a game journalist. I call myself a blogger generally cus i was never trained in journalism, learning as i go."

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
Yeah we knew that long time ago and it's not only Jez
Tom warren Dustin parris matt the npd guy
Ryan ect
I still remember all those people pushing the gamepass propaganda and how gamepass will change the future of gaming and Sony should follow ms
And last year they were shilling for the activision deal and Sony is monopoly in the console gaming and MS should make cod and fallout only on Xbox and starfield will be the next big thing
Of course all their efforts failed miserably
Now since MS went 3rd party they got a new script from ms
Console gaming dead pc is the future
Ps5 failure despite sony saying ps5 is most profitable console in playstation history
Also Sony will go multiplatform and other garbage scripts from ms

Last edited:

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
this puts a smile in my face. The absolute state of the Xbox shill force was one of the reasons I was inclined to engage in the video game forums (because Twitter is shit for that).

these people are always doing damage control, offering dishonest analysis and stupid commentary about the videogame industry.

I'm glad a lot of people have realized that, their reputation is in the gutter. after being wrong so many times, they have become clowns without integrity.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
If we had real journalists they would be investigating MS to expose all the astroturfing, this shit has made the gaming community way more toxic than it needed to be for a long time. It's vile to even attempt to manipulate people like that and MS as always proving why they are the lowest of the lows and produce only low quality garbage.

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
And right now the Xbox fanbase are spreading the word that the games industry is in trouble and that Exclusives are bad.

There's a new Exclusives are bad article from Polygon today.

I hope Jason Schreier can do a deep dive investigation regarding all the astroturfing and propaganda done by MS and their fanboys/media journalists.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
he's a terminally online console fanboy whose profile has been raised by microsoft to ludicrous heights.

they've done this with quite a few of their deranged lunatic fans in an effort to sway the online discourse.

Reactions: mibu no ookami