Jez Corden: "Proven sources that Microsoft has been exploring bringing some of its back catalog to other platforms"

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Imagine Timdog thinking he is part of the best of the xbox community haha

If this rumour turns out to be true, Timdog, Colt, Dealer, and that astral idiot need to find some new identities asap.
The sad thing is he IS among the best of that community.

If the Xbox community was a real neighbourhood, it would be the worst part of Compton.

Reactions: Sircaw

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I've noticed it for years on era and even GAF before that. They like to pretend like they're above console wars, but the reality is that they're some of the worst fanboys out there.
I am so sick of seeing Xbots and Xbot-adjacent PCHR types parroting Phil's asinine "plastic box" verbiage I could puke.

Last edited:
24 Jun 2022
Pathetic.jpg
Hey, Vigilante Joke? Make an account here (or on GAF) so I can tear you to shreds. This is pathetic. You've spent ALL WEEKEND and then some damage-controlling something that doesn't need damage controlling, because you're such a fanboy. I have not seen an Xbox diehard as pathetic as you since Yoga Flame and The Brightest Sun, so that's saying A LOT.

At this point I'd just look forward to Gears 6 getting a PS5 announcement solely to see people like Vigilante Joke squirm and cope with mountains of salty tears. Have some dignity FFS.

Reactions: pop and Puff

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
View attachment 3564
Hey, Vigilante Joke? Make an account here (or on GAF) so I can tear you to shreds. This is pathetic. You've spent ALL WEEKEND and then some damage-controlling something that doesn't need damage controlling, because you're such a fanboy. I have not seen an Xbox diehard as pathetic as you since Yoga Flame and The Brightest Sun, so that's saying A LOT.

At this point I'd just look forward to Gears 6 getting a PS5 announcement solely to see people like Vigilante Joke squirm and cope with mountains of salty tears. Have some dignity FFS.
Everything is always PlayStation's fault with these guys. Truly pathetic.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Im seeing a new cope from xbox fanatics that this third party talk is an elaborate scheme to trick regulators into allowing MS to acquire more publishers. I do think MS is a scummy enough company to do something like that. However the damage to the brand if this starts to settle into the hardcore gamers subconscious cant be understated though.
They are also saying they are releasing Hifi and SOT on other platforms as bait and then they will make the sequel Xbox exclusive.

Isn't that the exact reason why they are so pissed at Square and Sony with FF? They are even saying it's a good strategy to grow the IP. They always contradict themselves 🤡

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
They are also saying they are releasing Hifi and SOT on other platforms as bait and then they will make the sequel Xbox exclusive.

Isn't that the exact reason why they are so pissed at Square and Sony with FF? They are even saying it's a good strategy to grow the IP. They always contradict themselves 🤡
Yeah, those arguments don't make sense. No one is leaving those platforms and buying an Xbox just to play Hi-Fi Rush 2.