Jez Corden: "Proven sources that Microsoft has been exploring bringing some of its back catalog to other platforms"

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

DForce

24 Jun 2022
But millions of players. Billions of revenue each quarter!

Seeing the outrage right now is funny lol

I'm mostly going to keep my mouth shut until I see one of their biggest games launch on PlayStation consoles.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
As i said countless times, time and reality outiside of fanboys bubbles. Will destroy xbots souls, even with a legión of shills, even with the warchest, if nobody wants your product sooner of later you will get the Hammer, as a lot of things ms have done on the Last, zune, Windows phones, surface, mixer, etc

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
MS is probably already the largest software publishers thanks to the Minecraft, COD, Candy Crush trifecta. They would actually benefit by fulling embracing being third party and dropping their unprofitable hardware.

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Xbox era s another dimension of delusion. LMAO

Sony s dead, low margin profits, JIM was fired, spiderman 300M budget, not sustainable. ms ll buy whole industry, sony cant compete...after kicking ms ass for 25 years.

we should have dedicated thread for them for laughs.

Reactions: pop and Puff

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Xbox era s another dimension of delusion. LMAO

Sony s dead, low margin profits, JIM was fired, spiderman 300M budget, not sustainable. ms ll buy whole industry, sony cant compete...after kicking ms ass for 25 years.

we should have dedicated thread for them for laughs.

It's full civil war over there.