Jimquisition scores (the brilliant) Dragons Dogma 2 A 3/10 and drops the metacritic by 2 points... Is that fair?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think these kind of retarded scores should be removed from review aggregators like MC and OC.

Maybe not counting a tiny percent of the top and bottom scored reviews to avoid fanboys, mentally ill and attention whore people affecting the score.

Or simply, to remove all Jimquisition (and similar, like Stevivor) reviews and block them from posting future ones.

Last edited:

SuperDuper

Chief Troll Officer
Moderating
16 Jun 2022
Jimquisition has a place and should be able to give his/her/they reviews.

Of course you are free to challenge the review.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I think these kind of retarded scores should be removed from review aggregators like MC and OC.

Maybe not counting a small percent of the top and bottom scored reviews to avoid fanboys and mentally ill and attention whore people affecting the score.

Or simply, to remove all Jimquisition (and similar, like Stevivor) reviews and block them from posting future ones.

People like him are exactly why I don't trust reviews anymore

Reactions: Kokoloko

Syndr0mePK

10 Jan 2024
Just sat through the video so you don't have to.

Jim complains about restricted Fast Travel and DLC the entire time. 3/10 lol. I can wrap my head around the criticism but 3? Really?

Reactions: Box

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
He's an attention *hor*. Very obvious.

Even though 89 seems like a more fairer score for the game, there should be something against this and certain reviewers influencing the score.

Tbh the review system is broken with too many agendas and shills. This game not included

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I truly hope publishers doesn't send him review codes? Devs should call out stuff like this... The game isn't perfect but no way is it anything below a 7... Sorry

24 Jun 2022
I don't think they should be banned altogether from MC but their weight towards the aggregate should definitely be scaled down considerably.

But, aggregates like MC have a ton of other problems they need to fix before I could ever take them seriously.

Reactions: Puff

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
He is terrible. He scored hellblade 1/10 before because he got a bug. And that was before he was a pregnant woman. He was just a clown back then.

reviews are not for subjective opinions. Imo reviews that count towards aggregate have to be somewhat objective

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
The score is terrible but not the criticisms as someone who just finished a 70 hour playthrough.

For me the game is a 7/10, and i don’t really understand the really high praise. I’m actually convinced a lot of reviewers didn’t finish the game cause the back half of it seriously feels rushed

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Jimquisition has no place on metacritic or opencritic. Being relegated to a low traffic website would be more than is deserved.

Reactions: Box