Jimquisition scores (the brilliant) Dragons Dogma 2 A 3/10 and drops the metacritic by 2 points... Is that fair?

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
I thought we agreed this person was not well for years and long before transitioning.
Bound to happen when your other hobby is amateur wrestling - Sterling has probably been on prescription pain medication for years at this point.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
While I apprecite the passion he has taken fighting against mirotransactions in games for a very long time - as they are not agme breaking - he should have been more fair given the gameplay.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
He pretty much review bombed

Alan Wake 2: 4/10
Helldivers 2 : 3/10
Dragons Dogma 2: 3/10

None of these games are anywhere close to these scores. All because they don't fit up his ass like his favorite dildo, what an insufferable moron.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I don't think they should be banned altogether from MC but their weight towards the aggregate should definitely be scaled down considerably.

But, aggregates like MC have a ton of other problems they need to fix before I could ever take them seriously.

Idiotic reviews like this should be removed altogether. This is like me giving Last of Us 2 a 1/10 because I don't like Neil Druckmann.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Idiotic reviews like this should be removed altogether. This is like me giving Last of Us 2 a 1/10 because I don't like Neil Druckmann.
Well tbh having any involvement of Cuckmann 🤣should have a base penalty of 3 points, the movie game shit started with his last of us and all the other studios have joined naughty dog in the madness

Reactions: Box

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Years ago he gave Nintendo games like BOTW low scores if I recall. His always been a troll
I remember that and a 6/10 is about right. Low-poly, a tired, barren, copy-paste open world, no innovations that people on other platforms hadn't already experienced, and an abominable weapon system that made combat a chore.