Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Pats kojima on the back…..
”ok, its ok bro, you'll be aight, i know, i know, but its ok man”

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
PlayStation gave him everything he needed and he turns around and stabs them in the back signing a deal with Microsoft, stage antics and all. Now he wants to complain online because...reasons? Hes lucky sony even wants to partner with after Death Stranding wasnt worth the hype (imo).
Jesus christ, you personalize this way too much. He pitched the concept for OD to Sony and they said no. He's running a business and also wants to be creative, what would you have him do, can the project because Sony didn't like it? He's free to pitch it to someone else and Microsoft kept it.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Sony also doesn’t need multiple concurrent franchises from him. DS is more than enough to bolster their PlayStation lineup.

Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Excited for DS2... IDK what to think of OD, i don't think its a game though

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
“They said it was impossible without the financial and organizational strength of a company. However, someone must prove that that is an old-fashioned way of thinking.“

*proceeds to get millions of dollars in resources from Sony*

This sounds pretty tone deaf, like Trump saying he’s a self starter and the only help he got was “a small loan of a million dollars” from his father. 😂

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
At this point this guys should just make movie and stop making videogame

Idk what the hell these is

so much pretentious bulshit