Kratos actor jokes that his Game Awards 2022 speech was longer than MW3. COD devs respond and are salty😢

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
God Of War Perfection GIF by Santa Monica Studio

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wonder what as their response lol tyt probably laughed all the way to the bank smh.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
CoD isn’t even relevant enough to warrant this level of reference (completely out of context, at an award show where it’s not even nominated)

Gaming community at large loves dogpiling. So shame on whenever insisted he say this for a laugh.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
CoD isn’t even relevant enough to warrant this level of reference (completely out of context, at an award show where it’s not even nominated)

Gaming community at large loves dogpiling. So shame on whenever insisted he say this for a laugh.
“NOOOOO DONT DOGPILE ON COD!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!”

Get out of here, charging people $70 garbage DLC should always be ridiculed and discouraged. I’m glad he called it out in front of the entire industry

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
“NOOOOO DONT DOGPILE ON COD!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!”

Get out of here, charging people $70 garbage DLC should always be ridiculed and discouraged. I’m glad he called it out in front of the entire industry
Their audience doesn’t care and frankly neither do I. It’s a mp game.

24 Jun 2022
This clown is really hurt over that joke 😂😂

He's not the only one. Apparently several COD devs are also very upset, and tried ripping on GOW in response saying COD's sold more than all GOW games combined.

I mean, COD's only one of the biggest brands in the market so that's not a surprise. But AFAIK the GOW games have a way higher average MC than the COD games combined, and COD has like 2x - 3x as many releases as the GOW series.

The funny part is the COD devs thinking it's a putdown to GOW. When really they just self-owned themselves.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
He's not the only one. Apparently several COD devs are also very upset, and tried ripping on GOW in response saying COD's sold more than all GOW games combined.

I mean, COD's only one of the biggest brands in the market so that's not a surprise. But AFAIK the GOW games have a way higher average MC than the COD games combined, and COD has like 2x - 3x as many releases as the GOW series.

The funny part is the COD devs thinking it's a putdown to GOW. When really they just self-owned themselves.
I was wondering if they responded in some way, thanks for the info. Butthurt bozos.