Kratos actor jokes that his Game Awards 2022 speech was longer than MW3. COD devs respond and are salty😢

D

Deleted member 223

Taking a console war overtone too by the reception depending on camp. How quickly things change don't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
It's funny how those posts are saying they've heard worse but yet here they are complaining to the community that their feelings were hurt. On another note obviously he's right otherwise they wouldn't be complaining about it.

Last edited:
  • fire
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: The Icon and Johnic

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Shitting on another dev's work using poorly made arguments just because you're butthurt at a joke an actor made is some soft shit.
Exactly! The irony of it all went over their own heads. You'd think God of War was Christopher's game. They went about ane beyond to personally attack Sony Santa Monica games. I still haven't seen a single dev from SSM say a word.

Fake outrage that thankfully backfired right back at them.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Can't take a joke without going on social media to cry about it?
Stupid snowflakes will be snowflaking stupidly.

These people need to get out of the house. Full remote is killing people's ability to put things into perspective, they all think everything is about them.

Senior Systems Designer - AI @Bungie

JIbQrBV.jpg

Sony should fire this guy. He liked Hoegs’s tweet

Firing people for liking tweets is retarded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Can't take a joke without going on social media to cry about it?
Stupid snowflakes will be snowflaking stupidly.

These people need to get out of the house. Full remote is killing people's ability to put things into perspective, they all think everything is about them.

Firing people for liking tweets is retarded.
I see he finally deleted his tweet where he was shitting on the God of War games. I assume he got a lot of push back from the PS community or someone from Bungie told him to take it down, lol.

A lot of these developers truly showed their asses yesterday. They're all about industry positivity but only on their own terms. Attacking an entire gaming studio that never said anything bad, the heights of hypocrisy and somehow is this going over their heads.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I see he finally deleted his tweet where he was shitting on the God of War games. I assume he got a lot of push back from the PS community or someone from Bungie told him to take it down, lol.

A lot of these developers truly showed their asses yesterday. They're all about industry positivity but only on their own terms. Attacking an entire gaming studio that never said anything bad, the heights of hypocrisy and somehow is this going over their heads.
What did he say about GOW lol I mean what can you even say 😂 you mean the sales? GOW is on one platform we'll PC afterthought and sells multimillions.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
MW3 being charged $70 for what was intended as dlc is more insulting than a joke aimed at the length of the campaign. Reviewers' reviews for MW3 are more damaging with their words than Judge's joke. Other industries have moved on to be able to laugh at themselves in tongue in cheek humor and the game industry needs to do the same rather than act like little whining cucks. The game industry wants to be taken seriously they need to stop acting like babies. These COD devs are out here acting more upset with a harmless joke than with how they've been treated under ABK. Smh.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
MW3 being charged $70 for what was intended as dlc is more insulting than a joke aimed at the length of the campaign. Reviewers' reviews for MW3 are more damaging with their words than Judge's joke. Other industries have moved on to be able to laugh at themselves in tongue in cheek humor and the game industry needs to do the same rather than act like little whining cucks. The game industry wants to be taken seriously they need to stop acting like babies. These COD devs are out here acting more upset with a harmless joke than with how they've been treated under ABK. Smh.
Yes, thy fucked themselves when it was initially revealed to be dlc then thy come with this bs.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty