Kratos actor jokes that his Game Awards 2022 speech was longer than MW3. COD devs respond and are salty😢

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Judge's joke. Funny how so many suddenly care when COD of all things gets criticized.
because now all the xbox shills and retards have become the cod defense force,its their "big thing" to talk about revenue
i know its fucking sad,but its xbox fandom,they have no shame

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Judge's joke. Funny how so many suddenly care when COD of all things gets criticized.
It'll only get worse for them. They should worry about tht meta thts in the 50's funny how COD scored so badly but no one talks about it.

Last edited:

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
They should be more concerned about their jobs under MS. And sales, reviews and profits.

Its first time ever i saw COD on sale 20 pounds off, so close to release. Showing enough about game performance.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
they all backtracking their tweets :ROFLMAO:

deleting, reflecting etc...

Sad Shame GIF

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
they all backtracking their tweets :ROFLMAO:

deleting, reflecting etc...

Sad Shame GIF
these guys are so pathetic, saying they weren't mad when they clearly were

and the ex CoD, now Bungie dev made a fake apology tweet and unliked HoesLaw's tweet, but he still liked a bunch of Jizz cordens tweets 😂🤣

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I have worked with enough slackers in my life to know that a lot of things are not the management's fault... There is plenty of blame to go around.

I think ultimately all bad things end up in Phil Spencer's responsibility box.

Also, more importantly, he did not "blame the devs", he commented on the fact that a very short full price game was shipped... Which is par for the course in normal gaming circumstances, but xbox pays its taxes, so they get a pass.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Exactly.

He said a truth fact.
And Xbots jumped the gun he was shitting on devs lol
What's funny is the same xbots, who claimed the joke was in bad taste because it's shitting on the devs, proceeds to shit on devs when a Playstation game comes out and they pass around fake bug pics and videos online to crap on the game. I guess jokes are only off the table when it's an Xbox-associated developer.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
What's funny is the same xbots, who claimed the joke was in bad taste because it's shitting on the devs, proceeds to shit on devs when a Playstation game comes out and they pass around fake bug pics and videos online to crap on the game. I guess jokes are only off the table when it's an Xbox-associated developer.
Xbox isn't a console, it is a cult. Unbelievers will suffer!

Reactions: Would_you_kindly