Leak: Internal Game List of upcoming PlayStation games

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
A lot of people backed that list already, so im willing to admit its real and nothing about it sounds unreal. Its a lot of stuff we knew about already.

The Ballistic Moon game leaked in August. Death Stranding 2 leaked months ago through Reedus. We knew about the Firesprite horror game and Twisted Metal which was being done by Lucid and transferred to Firesprite along with a lot of key members. I honestly think Lucid was absorbed by Firesprite but thats a tangent.

We knew London Studio was working on a multiplayer game via their twitter and Hermen. We know Guerilla is working on a multiplayer and a horizon DLC.

We found out about Ronin last month.

The only two new things on that list that didn’t leak is the horizon zero dawn remaster and the sumo digital open world game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
You act like it's some official codified document, as if all things need to be in order and clearly laid out on some Sony letterhead. The point is it could be real, you have no earthly idea and none of us do either.

You have no context for why something like this would exist, why it would exist in this form, or anything else, none. Don't be arrogant when you exist in a plane of complete ignorance like all the rest of us.
Yeah, can't wait to play Bloodborne: Knack in Byrgenweth

I'd be weary of making such claims. You were very sure that the NVIDIA leak was fake and it wasn't
Why don't you accept FACTS? I listed several of them above, each one of them showing that the supposed leak in the OP is a fake.

Example, here you have receipts of one of them: the Ballistic Moon game uses UE5 according to multiple tweets of their official Twitter account, not the Decima Engine as mentioned in supposed leak that is only a random internet screenshot from 4Chan

Yes, the Nvidia leak. Did you enjoy GT7, HFW and Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection available at launch on PC? They never happened, THIS IS A FACT.

How about the Ghost of Tsushima PC port, Hellblade 2, Scaleboud, Resident Evil Outbreak, Final Fantasy 9 Remake and Mario x Rabbids, all released this year according to the list, in addition like over a dozen or two of other Sony, MS, Capcom or Square games -to name a few- that are in the Nvidia list? Again, they never happened and won't happen because they are bullshit. How about Deracine? According to the list Sony was going to release it this year on PC. But guess what, they won't because Sony doesn't release VR games on PC.

We know some of the Nvidia list games are not in development and that other ones are in preproduction or were in preproduction months ago, so they never were planned to be released this year. And why they appear in the list? Becase even if the list has some real stuff, a good chunk of it was BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
It would honestly be incredibly unintelligent if it didn't. They don't need to port the games over right away, but cutting out the sales potential of millions on PC for the headset would just be a bonehead move.

No it would be financially idiotic for them to support pc. The reason the PSVR2 will be the price it is, is because it will be subsidized by software sales like the PS5. If Sony isn’t turning a profit on it due to software they gotta make it like 700-800 dollars which means no one will buy it.

Time to get a PS5 and stop port begging hardware

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
This means psvr2 will work on pc because firesprite game
1) Sony does not and won't release games on PC day one
2) I assume PSVR2 won't work on PC, but it would be a great idea
3) Sony doesn't release VR games for PC, even if the Nvidia list assumes so by listing Deracine
4) Firesprite worked on more non-VR projects than in VR projects
5) This supposed leak is a fake

A lot of people backed that list already, so im willing to admit its real and nothing about it sounds unreal. Its a lot of stuff we knew about already.
It's fake, 100%.

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: rofif

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It's a fake list from someone who doesn't work at Sony and doesn't have a basic understanding of game development or knowledge about these projects.
Most likely yes, but it mostly contains information that's already out there. It doesn't have even one big "surprise."

But even if it is real, it has outdated information.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
No it would be financially idiotic for them to support pc. The reason the PSVR2 will be the price it is, is because it will be subsidized by software sales like the PS5. If Sony isn’t turning a profit on it due to software they gotta make it like 700-800 dollars which means no one will buy it.

Time to get a PS5 and stop port begging hardware
Why on earth do you think this would be $700-$800 even without subsidies? It's just a inside out non-computational headset and controllers, if there were a Quest 3 it would be less than that, computationally stand alone and with near identical features.

It would be financially idiotic to shut out the only established and existing dedicated VR hardware market which is comprised of millions of people ready for an upgrade. It could completely take over the position of the Quest 2 for PC users.

Stop with this port begging nonsense, it's just lazy. Get with the times, PC is a big part of Sony's trajectory; deal with it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51
P

peter42O

It's fake

It's not a fake. 8 out of the 20 games listed - Horizon 2, Horizon 2 dlc/support, Horizon ZD remaster, Horizon VR, Sackboy, Destruction All Stars, Returnal and Ronin have either already been released, announced or are known. 2 more (Ocean which is Death Stranding 2 and Firesprite's Heartbreak for PS5 and PC is a survival horror game) are already basically known to be real which already puts the list at 50% accurate. Horizon 2 going to PC is a guarantee while Horizon online is the co-op monster hunter type game which has been rumored and in development for years which already makes it 14. Sumo's next game being an exclusive for PS5 isn't shocking at all and Lucid while not working on Twisted Metal is working on their next exclusive for PS5. This makes it 16. The Ballistic Moon game was basically leaked in August so that makes it 18 out of 20. The London Studio game is one of the 10+ online live service games that is being done which would make it a perfect 20/20.

That other long PC list leak from a year or so ago is also real. Some stuff is simply outdated but will still happen. Don't know why you believe the list to be fake just because it's outdated and doesn't look professional when the person leaking this sure as hell wasn't going to waste more time making it look official just so they could be caught. That's why it's called a leak.

Don't know why anyone would want the list to be fake anyway when there's some good stuff on it, some of which has already been released or officially announced. But I guess if you want to keep believing that this leak is fake for whatever reason, that's up to you.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Vertigo

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It's not a fake. 8 out of the 20 games listed - Horizon 2, Horizon 2 dlc/support, Horizon ZD remaster, Horizon VR, Sackboy, Destruction All Stars, Returnal and Ronin have either already been released, announced or are known. 2 more (Ocean which is Death Stranding 2 and Firesprite's Heartbreak for PS5 and PC is a survival horror game) are already basically known to be real which already puts the list at 50% accurate. Horizon 2 going to PC is a guarantee while Horizon online is the co-op monster hunter type game which has been rumored and in development for years which already makes it 14. Sumo's next game being an exclusive for PS5 isn't shocking at all and Lucid while not working on Twisted Metal is working on their next exclusive for PS5. This makes it 16. The Ballistic Moon game was basically leaked in August so that makes it 18 out of 20. The London Studio game is one of the 10+ online live service games that is being done which would make it a perfect 20/20.

That other long PC list leak from a year or so ago is also real. Some stuff is simply outdated but will still happen. Don't know why you believe the list to be fake just because it's outdated and doesn't look professional when the person leaking this sure as hell wasn't going to waste more time making it look official just so they could be caught. That's why it's called a leak.

Don't know why anyone would want the list to be fake anyway when there's some good stuff on it, some of which has already been released or officially announced. But I guess if you want to keep believing that this leak is fake for whatever reason, that's up to you.
I listed several facts above proving this list is fake. Whoever wrote it doesn't work at Sony and doesn't have basic knowledge of game development.

The Nvidia list had some correct legit leaks and real info but included many fake entries of games that never won't be released (at least on PC) and other ones that were listed there for 2022 but their companies never listed them for 2022 and are years away from being released (are or were months ago in preproduction).

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz
P

peter42O

I listed several facts above proving this list is fake. Whoever wrote it doesn't work at Sony and doesn't have basic knowledge of game development.

The Nvidia list had some correct legit leaks and real info but included many fake entries of games that never won't be released (at least on PC) and other ones that were listed there for 2022 but their companies never listed them for 2022 and are years away from being released.

Yeah, I saw and read all that but all you need to do is basic research and you can pretty much confirm nearly every game on the list. The Nvidia list is mostly accurate and will keep increasing as months and years go by. The leak was before Covid was being taken into account. It's similar to when Best Buy or GameStop have their systems updated with games that haven't been announced yet.

Of course, we'll just have to wait and see. I personally believe that the list is real and am looking forward to at least 5 games from the entire list.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yeah, I saw and read all that but all you need to do is basic research and you can pretty much confirm nearly every game on the list. The Nvidia list is mostly accurate and will keep increasing as months and years go by. The leak was before Covid was being taken into account. It's similar to when Best Buy or GameStop have their systems updated with games that haven't been announced yet.

Of course, we'll just have to wait and see. I personally believe that the list is real and am looking forward to at least 5 games from the entire list.
We don't need to wait, we already know that several things in the list are fake and/or nonsensical. The list is fake and I proved it with several facts. Whoever wrote the list doesn't have a basic understanding of game development and basic knowledge about these projects.

If I write now a fake list and include there a few confirmed and rumored games it doesn't make the list legit. It's still a fake.

In the same way that we also know that several entries for the Nvidia list are fake and won't happen even if others are true.

If you want to do a basic research go and read the tweets I posted to notice that their game engine is wrong in the list.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

The Nvidia list had some correct legit leaks and real info but included many fake entries of games that never won't be released (at least on PC) and other ones that were listed there for 2022 but their companies never listed them for 2022 and are years away from being released (are or were months ago in preproduction).
Yeah all good points in there. That was my first thought as well when I first saw the list; London's Studio "custom" game engine was a big tell.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
We don't need to wait, we already know that several things in the list are fake and/or nonsensical. The list is fake and I proved it with several facts. Whoever wrote the list doesn't have a basic understanding of game development and basic knowledge about these projects.

If I write now a fake list and include there a few confirmed and rumored games it doesn't make the list legit. It's still a fake.

In the same way that we also know that several entries for the Nvidia list are fake and won't happen even if others are true.
You're way too confident for someone who doesn't even know what he's looking at.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
You're way too confident for someone who doesn't even know what he's looking at.
I'm a gamedev with more than a decade and a half of working experience and I know what I'm looking at: another 4chan fake leak that has several mistakes and nonsensical stuff that proves that whoever wrote it doesn't work at Sony and doesn't have a basic gamedev knowledge.

Reactions: ethomaz and Umar