Lego Horizon Adventures Announced | Summer Game Fest | PS5/Switch/Steam/EGS

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
They should have announced a met quest port and a 3DS port to truly take a dump on xbox, man I half forgive them just because this will cause so many xbot meltdowns but this game shouldn't exist in the first place

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Civilization is so hype
And is that what Sid Meier looks like?!

Reactions: Entropi

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I see the copium is already kicking in. Doesn't matter what game it is, it's literally diluting your brand for the sake of what looks to be a shit game.

Only Sony's dumb enough to have the competition on the ropes and keep giving them wins.

Again, I get this was LEGOs decision but it was Sony's IP. You don't throw your IPs away for shit like that.

I get it fits the Switch but all those shooters they're making fit xbox. Why not release there as well?

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
I see the copium is already kicking in. Doesn't matter what game it is, it's literally diluting your brand for the sake of what looks to be a shit game.

Only Sony's dumb enough to have the competition on the ropes and keep giving them wins.

Again, I get this was LEGOs decision but it was Sony's IP. You don't throw your IPs away for shit like that.

I get it fits the Switch but all those shooters they're making fit xbox. Why not release there as well?
exactly, Nintendo would NEVER let a LEGO Mario go to PlayStation or Xbox

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Honestly Lego God of War would have been legitimately a way cooler idea

Maybe they do that next. Lego Uncharted. Lego The Last of Us. Lego Destiny

There is definitely money and brand building potential in the idea I'll give credit on that
Uncharted Legos? I just came and died. I would hit that.