Looks Like FF VII Remake Is Coming To Xbox At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Seems it was deleted.

Either it was BS and they got called out and pressured to delete, OR it was a leak of something actually happening and MS ordered them to delete it.

At this point I'm willing to bet it's the second option.

You guys scare too easily.

They used a game not on their platform before in their marketing.

And honesty if it does who really cares? This isn’t the first FF game on Xbox and it won’t sell anything anyway.

Zeno

28 Jun 2023
So nothing official, not a real leak or anything and the usual suspects crawling out of their holes to go all „Thanks Herman/Jim for ruining PlayStation“ „Sony is complacent“

People sure love to overdramatize everything here.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
It's already been established that Sony is weak af now, worst management in the industry. Especially after MLB went to Xbox, and they somehow got 6 month exclusive access to the next gen version of Yakuza Like a Dragon..... They still have the better versions of every Persona game....Sony couldn't even get performance parity of games that THEY made relevant, pathetic.

I have no faith in this leadership, I honestly half expect all the Insomniac Spider-Man games to eventually end up on Xbox by the end of this generation.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
It's already been established that Sony is weak af now, worst management in the industry. Especially after MLB went to Xbox

MLB is NOT a Sony's IP. And worst management in the industry? LOL PS has never been better in its history.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
You'd think that a company would protect itself in the contract by not allowing the IP on the competitor's subscription service on day one, at least. That's sheer incompetence and lack of foresight.

Really? Would you rather loose a license, chance to make money making it multiplatform or let go the whole license which would be made by someone else? Cut the crap with feelings. Business is business

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
You'd think that a company would protect itself in the contract by not allowing the IP on the competitor's subscription service on day one, at least. That's sheer incompetence and lack of foresight.
It's just absurd that a Sony made game releases day one on Gamepass, they don't care about anything. While MS goes out of their way to get stuff like this done, keep giving MS chances and see how that will turn out, MS history is pretty much a long list of competitors with better products that they still managed to outlast/kill.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Welp, whoever said it was going to stop with XIV is looking pretty stupid now. Just one less classic IP PlayStation was able to hold onto. At this rate I think you should all expect XVI to appear on Xbox early 2024, maybe not even that far before Rebirth on PS5. And, you'll most likely get Rebirth on Xbox by the end of 2024.

To soon

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Really? Would you rather loose a license, chance to make money making it multiplatform or let go the whole license which would be made by someone else? Cut the crap with feelings. Business is business
They could have easily negotiated a contract where one of the stipulations is that the game can't release on GP day one.

Similar thing happened with Death Stranding, an IP Sony owns. It got released on PC GP because Sony didn't protect itself. Not day one, mind you.

They've since learned their lesson but it goes to show how shortsighted they can be.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
It's already been established that Sony is weak af now, worst management in the industry. Especially after MLB went to Xbox, and they somehow got 6 month exclusive access to the next gen version of Yakuza Like a Dragon..... They still have the better versions of every Persona game....Sony couldn't even get performance parity of games that THEY made relevant, pathetic.

I have no faith in this leadership, I honestly half expect all the Insomniac Spider-Man games to eventually end up on Xbox by the end of this generation.
Record and sales revenues though.... That will counter every failing of Incompetent Ryan and Phil Hulst.

I don't understand how you are the supposed market leader but you let the last person bully you and make you look Pathetic and weak.... Maybe it's their kink

Status
Not open for further replies.