cyberspace
Cringe No GIF
CRINGEEEEEE

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PropellerEar

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
The truth is PlayStation never owned Crash Bandicoot, so they owned nobody.
You're kind of missing the point. Crash used to be seen as Playstation's mascot in the 90s. I was pointing out how the avatar thing Greenberg started could be seen as antagonistic by basically saying "Ha, your old mascot belongs to us now!" Sony didn't have to have ever owned crash for this to be meant as a petty dig at Playstation.

OP
OP
riesgoyfortuna

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Dude started a whole trend of basically antagonizing / mocking people over the fact that they would be owning Playstation's former mascot.
and its fucking stupid because crash was already multiplataform,it reeks desperation,like anything greenberg does

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The truth is PlayStation never owned Crash Bandicoot, so they owned nobody.
See, this is the kind of ridiculous denial I was talking about.

You're either ignorant of the PS1 and what Crash Bandicoot meant to the platform or deliberately lying.

Greenboog was absolutely trolling.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022

You're either ignorant of the PS1 and what Crash Bandicoot meant to the platform or deliberately lying.

Don't be too harsh, PS1 is from a long time ago.

twinspectre

8 Jan 2023
cyberspace
You're kind of missing the point. Crash used to be seen as Playstation's mascot in the 90s. I was pointing out how the avatar thing Greenberg started could be seen as antagonistic by basically saying "Ha, your old mascot belongs to us now!" Sony didn't have to have ever owned crash for this to be meant as a petty dig at Playstation.
I know what your point is. I was just trying to say some historic facts, lol.

twinspectre

8 Jan 2023
cyberspace

If we want to talk about real mascot then PlayStation's mascot was Toro, there was also Polygon man.
Crash was being used as a marketing.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I will say that these days, Playstation doesn't really have a set mascot, just franchises that people tend to associate with them and some first party franchises that do really well.

ARCANE

21 Jun 2022
The sad truth is, Microsoft has its fingers in all the pies, their war chest is unfathomable.

As for the so-called Journos and shills out there with those half a dozen consoles in the cupboard and I want free gaming merch, tickets and gaming chairs it's hard to find ones that are not soured and still have their integrity.

I suspect that a lot of smaller sites also inflate their reviews and give praise in the hope of being noticed, in order to try to latch on to the Microsoft gravy train.

It is a sad world we live in.
pie GIF