"Major European retailer is struggling to sell anything with an Xbox logo on it"

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Who remembers this:

E3 2013 memories lol
E3 2013 will haunt them forever even when they leave gaming. I don't think there is another company in history that destroyed their brand so thoroughly….. oh wait, i forgot about Boing. Nevertheless this will always be how xbox is remembered. its been 11 years and this shit still comes up to haunt them😂😂

Last edited:

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
E3 2013 will haunt them forever even when they leave gaming. I don't think there is another company is history that destroyed their brand so thoroughly….. oh wait, i forgot about Boing. Nevertheless this will always be how xbox is remembered. Like its been 11 years and this shit still comes up to haunt them😂😂

What about Unity? After the CEO message everyone has left and their stock has tanked

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
People keep saying the TV stuff killed xbox but that not true it was actually a good idea and so was the kinect, the xbox one was just too underpowered and expensive but people still bought it. The main issue is games it's been ten years and xbox has not had ONE great game, there is no games that say "I'm buying a xbox for that". Add to that Phil Spencer stupid decisions and that is what you get. Just think Phil has been in such influential positions at Xbox and produced nothing. How the guy still has a job is wild 😳

Reactions: Deto

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
People keep saying the TV stuff killed xbox but that not true it was actually a good idea and so was the kinect, the xbox one was just too underpowered and expensive but people still bought it. The main issue is games it's been ten years and xbox has not had ONE great game, there is no games that say "I'm buying a xbox for that". Add to that Phil Spencer stupid decisions and that is what you get. Just think Phil has been in such influential positions at Xbox and produced nothing. How the guy still has a job is wild 😳

I think nobody is blaming the "features" per se, but the fact that Xbox focused ONLY on those things, ignoring - as you said - the most important thing: the games.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022

"Major European retailer is struggling to sell anything with an Xbox logo on it"​

Has he tried selling a PlayStation with an Xbox logo? Or a PC? That's the real test.
Are you implying that the issue is quality???

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Like comments there are saying it’s firstly, a massive waste of plastic second, what if a game leaves Gamepass lol Employees have to make sure they don’t keep games on the shelve that has left the service lol Truly dumb but also reeks of desperation
Yeah it's just so stupid what's the point 🤣 Japanese especially love physical games so why are they going to subscribe to something that wants to kill physical games 🤣

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Yeah it's just so stupid what's the point 🤣 Japanese especially love physical games so why are they going to subscribe to something that wants to kill physical games 🤣
It's scummy as hell. Trying to mislead an audience known to value physical media with boxes.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
It's Microsoft. They never plan that far ahead.
It's scummy as hell. Trying to mislead an audience known to value physical media with boxes.
Its the same thing Blizzard used to do back in the day for WoW subscription cards you could buy from a game shop, They came in Boxes.

s-l640.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly