The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
rJSdyzD.png

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Very curious how this will play. When I think of what a Blade game can be I think of character action a genre that Arkane doesn't do.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Got a good team and the right IP.

People dismissing this game will be in for a massive awakening.

Great get for Microsoft. BTW, not first person but third person action. I can already see it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Can't front, Blade is a good get for MS. The bragging from Xbox fanboys will be extremely obnoxious though

Reactions: Diah

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Got a good team and the right IP.

People dismissing this game will be in for a massive awakening.

Great get for Microsoft. BTW, not first person but third person action. I can already see it.
Agreed, I'm looking forward to this one. I think people just conflate Arkane as a whole not knowing Lyon and Austin are 2 completely different studios in 2 completely different countries.

Arkane Lyon is one of my favorite studios and they never miss. Dishonored 1, Dishonored 2, and Deathloop are all S tier games. Blade is an S tier IP. I have faith in this game

Reactions: flaccidsnake

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
It’s from Arkane’s A team, so it will be wayyyy better than RedFall. Arkane makes some of the best gameplay in the industry. My only question is how will the story be.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Blade is a great IP and character. I don't think this will be bad but they do have to make sure the first gameplay reveal is amazing.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Agreed, I'm looking forward to this one. I think people just conflate Arkane as a whole not knowing Lyon and Austin are 2 completely different studios in 2 completely different countries.

Arkane Lyon is one of my favorite studios and they never miss. Dishonored 1, Dishonored 2, and Deathloop are all S tier games. Blade is an S tier IP. I have faith in this game
MS should shut down Arkane Austin. They’re hurting that studio’s reputation. Most people don’t know that Arkane has two teams. Most people think that the same team that made Dishonored and Deathloop were the same ones that made RedFall. MS won’t do it though because they want more studios and teams for GamePass.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I didn't notice, there was no Xbox branding 🤔 I'm holding out hope but I'm 99% positive its Xbox/PC only