ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
I agree but that is you… not us.

In what crazy reality you live where you counter a claim that you can’t find 3070 below $500 with a $529 pic? C’mon… think a bit before posting.

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
Imagine that these guys gone look for below $500 3070 couldn’t find any and to try to strike posting $529.

😂😂😂
It has an aftermarket cooler, aftermarket cards historically have a higher MSRP.
Isn’t 529 higher than 500?
I bought a founders during a best buy drop, my point is that you can find cards around that price. Founders are 500, aftermarket cards are more expensive

• brain
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
I agree but that is you… not us.

In what crazy reality you live where you counter a claim that you can’t find 3070 below $500 with a $529 pic? C’mon… think a bit before posting.

Imagine if someone used this logic when trying to sell someone on a PS5, well you can't get one for MSRP so guess that means they don't cost that much. The 3070 founders edition is $500 just not in stock at this second.

stop trying so hard jenna fischer GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Imagine if someone used this logic when trying to sell someone on a PS5, well you can't get one for MSRP so guess that means they don't cost that much. The 3070 founders edition is $500 just not in stock at this second.

stop trying so hard jenna fischer GIF
You can’t get PS5 below $400… what your point? I guess you will say “lol you can in used market” 😪

Trying too hard is to counter point something below 10 with a 11 lol

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
You can’t get PS5 below $400… what your point? I guess you will say “lol you can in used market” 😪

MSRP for a 3070 founders edition is $500, if you get in on a restock that's what they cost. Just like you can't get a PS5 right now doesn't mean they don't sell at MSRP.

I see you started to add this bellow $500 stuff, but you forgot to edit your other post. No one said you can get them below msrp.

• brain

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022

You can't find a PS5 for MSRP unless you use a bot or you're flat out lucky. Meanwhile, enjoy these ridiculous $875 "bundles" filled with an extra controller, a game you aren't interested in, gift cards to the place you bought it from and other shitty third party accessories. Definitely not a scam, it's a bargain!

Last edited:

Midn1ght

27 Jun 2022
On a serious note and if this can be any confort for upset fanboys out there: Pricing aside, Sony is building itself a very solid and positive reputation among The PC crowd with generally quality ports, serious post launch fixes and DLSS in almost every games. It’s getting to a point where it’s generally accepted that they’re doing a better job on PC than microsoft (how crazy is that) and many other publishers out there.

Nixxes acquisition must be one of their best purchase since Insomniac. Hope they have a smooth launch and that everybody enjoy what seems to be a great game.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Sure you can, just got to be lucky like getting a console.
Getting a console is easy. You just go to mediamarkt dot com and purchase a console. Except it will be 600 with additional 2 games or controller and a game

Reactions: Swift_Star

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Getting a console is easy. You just go to mediamarkt dot com and purchase a console. Except it will be 600 with additional 2 games or controller and a game

Got a 3060ti during the bad times with something like this. It came bundled with a psu and xbl sub. Needed the psu anyway and sold the code.

D

Deleted member 13

But it is true.

While PC users will be playing Spider-man... PS5 users will be playing GoW Ragnarok.
There is nothing that can change that... you guys are playing a several years old game and there is nothing wrong with that... it just PS5 users already passed that phase.

Do you want PS fans to cry about a ex-girl after they moved on to a new hottie?
PC fans can be very happy with PS ex-girl... she is hottie too.
I don't understand this logic. Sure, it's a years old game but it still compares to today's games. It's not like it's not a next-gen title. It has RT and obviously doesn't require a fast SSD.

Spiderman 2 will use the same graphics engine as Spiderman 1. Just because it's newer doesn't mean it's got more bells-n-whistles as far as graphics are concerned.

• brain

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I don't understand this logic. Sure, it's a years old game but it still compares to today's games. It's not like it's not a next-gen title. It has RT and obviously doesn't require a fast SSD.

Spiderman 2 will use the same graphics engine as Spiderman 1. Just because it's newer doesn't mean it's got more bells-n-whistles as far as graphics are concerned.

Haven't we discussed at some point that HFW wouldnt look better than HZD on PC running ultra and it actually did?

This will be similar.

D

Deleted member 13

Haven't we discussed at some point that HFW wouldnt look better than HZD on PC running ultra and it actually did?
I'm glad you brought that up. HFW got a few tweeks but not enough to make it look a generation ahead of the PC version running at MAX settings and native 4k. They got a local light rig on the main character but the lighting in the game didn't change. They adopted the advanced form of AO on the PC version on the new HFW version. Better animation (key frames) and a new water shader to cover the underwater FX. This wasn't apart of the first HZD because there wasn't underwater gameplay.

So some things people will automatically think is a drastic engine change when all it is really is a change in assets and shaders.

It's not going to be like Metro last light with no RT and then full RT comparison. Those are night and day impacts to the graphics engine itself.

• brain

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I'm glad you brought that up. HFW got a few tweeks but not enough to make it look a generation ahead of the PC version running at MAX settings and native 4k. They got a local light rig on the main character but the lighting in the game didn't change. They adopted the advanced form of AO on the PC version on the new HFW version. Better animation (key frames) and a new water shader to cover the underwater FX. This wasn't apart of the first HZD because there wasn't underwater gameplay.

So some things people will automatically think is a drastic engine change when all it is really is a change in assets and shaders.

It's not going to be like Metro last light with no RT and then full RT comparison. Those are night and day impacts to the graphics engine itself.
There is no FullRT in Metro… just lighting uses full RT instead to that light RT… I think the only game I know to be full RT is Minecraft RTX.

BTW I don’t think that game is a good example because the full RT lighting is off and makes the game lose atmospheres… maybe what happened here is that the game was designed for a different set of lighting source and the change to full RT lighting fucked that.

• haha
Reactions: Gh0stnTheBashShell
D

Deleted member 13

There is no FullRT in Metro… just lighting uses full RT instead to that light RT… I think the only game I know to be full RT is Minecraft RTX.

It is full RT from a lighting standpoint. The light rays are being cast and literally every 2nd light cast goes out to compute shadows, GI, environment sky, BRDFs, reflections, etc..

Minecraft is using path-tracing. That doesn't mean PT is required in order to do full RT.

• brain

Savant

11 Jul 2022
I had a ps5 longer then Xbox series X before I sold the ps5 for PC parts.

40fps…. My set up can do 200fps more then that easy (could go higher but that all my monitor supports).

It’s like comparing a toaster to an oven, it’s just silly.
OK boomer bot

Even assuming you are telling the truth, you're the rare exception if your PC is truly that capable

They did a recent study on steam, and over 90% of PC gamers had PCs with lower specs than a steamdeck lmao...and steam deck is PS4 level

So in actual reality, youre talking about the vast majority of PC gamers having PCs which are MUCH MUCH WEAKER than a PS5

ps and of course you sold your PS5, the 1 with actual games, and kept your BONEseriesX the 1 which has NO games.. youre a blatant xbot....the more you hide behind your PC the worse it makes your xbox look....guess xbox is so garbage it's not even worth you getting behind it..."bu muy PC".....and your PC destroys your xbone

Status
Not open for further replies.