21 Jun 2022
I heard that is amazing :cool:
Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

• haha
Reactions: Darth Vader

Legacy Admin

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
So @Darth Vader if you have the balls post what me and you were talking about in the DM here for everyone to see
I know you won't you are the type of bitch made pussy that delete user comment and locked thread just like the bitches on GAF do
Grow a set of balls and stop being so weak minded fucks i left GAF because of that bullshit & you think i will stay here just for you to do the same?
Fuck no i won't

I completely understand what your endgame is - You want to be banned so that you prove some sort of point. That is not going to happen.

This will be my first and last post on this thread, and I bring receipts.

5eEB3t7.png

4k06Yct.png

darth vader GIF

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yup that what happen when your the single alpha Green Rats in a field full of Sony Ponys
Boy... you are no alpha, you are lapdog, in the end of alphabet. that's why you are running. if you had balls and be an alpha, you would challenge all these Ponys, but you can't, you are just what you are calling mods - pussy. so gather your buckets of tears and off you go
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Last edited:

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I am not sure you know yourself what you actually want and expect from a forum.

This place is much more open and Sony discussion is actually allowed.
Mods are ponys? Haha good joke. Sure it’s a bit more Sony biased but because it’s just more popular console and gaf was banning Sony players left as right, so they can finally talk somewhere… that said, all options are welcome and I think the forum is very friendly and open.

Nobody is creating console wars even. To be honest I feel much more observed and oppressed by pcmr guys on gaf. I say anything critical about Xbox or pc and that swamp me. I say anything good about ps and it’s over.

And liking PlayStation is least controversial opinion ever. But the forum is not pony centric

Status
Not open for further replies.