Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Side note.

BTW I thought you were a PS Pony on GAF due the Craig of War nickname and avatar :D

Well in the past I thought @Sircaw was a full Xbox fan on GAF either :D I even told him that.
I lean Xbox and PC Steam cause that where i play the most but i own a PS4 & Switch but no PS5 yet
But i rep the Green Rats and i will die a Green Rat
Just as you are a Sony Pony be proud of it who gives a shit what anyone else thinks
we all gone to die someday nobody lives forever

Reactions: ethomaz
1 Jul 2022
I leave when you ban me if i can respond then i will roast all your ass still

This is the most internet attention you'll ever have in your life, I can read you milking it for all it's worth and when it's over you'll have to kill the "Craig of War" identity as you'll be a joke forever. I hope you think it's worth it.

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Yeah the perception that this is a "Sony fanboy forum" is hilarious, when its literally the collective brainchild of PC/Xbox/Sony/Nintendo people that want games discussion from everyone.

Nothing more than a coping defense mechanism I guess, but I don't get it. Just register and talk like an adult. Everyone's welcome. Unless of course, the problem is you don't like acting like an adult.
There are like 3 Xbox guy here 1 PC guy 0 Nintendo guy
it is not hilarious this is the truth this that circle jerk i am talking about

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
This guy is certifiably fucking insane. Who gets this emotionally invested over gaming brands?

"Sony pony circle jerk"? Fucking hell the cringe.

Face Palm No GIF
Does the truth of me telling like it is here hurt you that much
Just look around you for fuck sake the Owner is a Sony Pony you think he can just change overnight once a Pony always a Pony

• haha
Reactions: Putonahappyface
OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
I am not sure you know yourself what you actually want and expect from a forum.

This place is much more open and Sony discussion is actually allowed.
Mods are ponys? Haha good joke. Sure it’s a bit more Sony biased but because it’s just more popular console and gaf was banning Sony players left as right, so they can finally talk somewhere… that said, all options are welcome and I think the forum is very friendly and open.

Nobody is creating console wars even. To be honest I feel much more observed and oppressed by pcmr guys on gaf. I say anything critical about Xbox or pc and that swamp me. I say anything good about ps and it’s over.

And liking PlayStation is least controversial opinion ever. But the forum is not pony centric
It open for circle jerking yeah you can call each other green rat and sony pony no problem but why are mods deleting user comments
If it did not have personal attack or racism why why why so far none of you fucks have given me an answer for that

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Drama brings traffic embrace it stop acting high and mighty let this be a real gaming forum where we can talk shit all day long
Just no person attack or Racist also why is my loading time on your site so slow now all of a sudden also restore my Leader of the Green Rats tag coward see what i mean when the mods interfere
Enjoy the slide show! 😂

• haha
Reactions: Putonahappyface

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
It open for circle jerking yeah you can call each other green rat and sony pony no problem but why are mods deleting user comments
If it did not have personal attack or racism why why why so far none of you fucks have given me an answer for that
It's a new forum. having meltdowns war threads on first page is not a very inviting look honestly

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Enjoy the slide show! 😂
You think this is funny you fucking faggot i fuck your mother you bitch ass made faggot cocksucker asshole eater fag slut bitch made cum drinking loser
So Ban me quit playing your bitch made little games you are just proving everything i said true that the mods here are total bitches fucking with people shit deleting my tag like a bitch made soft fucks and deleting comments and locking threads yeah so much for being relax and open such bullshit

So restore my shit to normal speed so i can reply to your bitch ass members here normally and fast on here or ban me what the fuck are you even waiting for huh
For me to fuck your mother right in front of you or what grow a pair of balls between your bitch ass boy pussy
And you better not edit my thread, post & comments here or delete comments or edit or change any shit
Cause you will just prove my point even more if you do that and im still waiting for you bitch ass Mod to stick this legendary thread you will get hits from it for years to come you should get on your knees and suck me off and thank me for this you faggot bitch made Mod

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
I never heard of that site before and took a peak now. They are openly mocking people for their sexual identities and are making fun marginalized groups, which is very sad to see 😿 They call it "Gaming Clown World". And there is a thread where they make fun of the inclusivity update for World of Warcraft. Really? 😳

Sounds very alt right gaming.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Deleted member 140
Status
Not open for further replies.