Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
I'm cool with being insignificant, brother. My first and last name are like in the top 50 most common names in the country, I was literally born to fly under the radar.

We can't all have the celebrity draw that you do.
Bring ManaByte & get EviLore to if you can the owner must know i did not do it
Cause the MODS there are not doing a god damn thing about fake FUD it sickening
This has to be set straight he is not telling the truth

16 Jul 2022
Bring ManaByte & get EviLore to if you can the owner must know i did not do it
Cause the MODS there are not doing a god damn thing about fake FUD it sickening
This has to be set straight he is not telling the truth

You've already got petitioners for your return, but it's been pretty clear by the higher ups that poked their heads in that it's gonna require more grease on the wheels than little ol' Kira can provide.

If I had it my way, I'd break a pool cue and throw each end at you and Kretos and the winner of the fight to the death could join any four forums and never be banned for any reason for the rest of their lives.

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
You've already got petitioners for your return, but it's been pretty clear by the higher ups that poked their heads in that it's gonna require more grease on the wheels than little ol' Kira can provide.

If I had it my way, I'd break a pool cue and throw each end at you and Kretos and the winner of the fight to the death could join any four forums and never be banned for any reason for the rest of their lives.
Lies lies lies and more lies

Reactions: Ass of Can Whooping
OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
you can't vouch for yourself, even people on gaf still say my meltdown the the top legendary one, the gold standard, and i'm still living rent free in the green rats minds there, you can't top that
elrisitas.png

war is declared, death to the false

kratos-god-of-war.gif
Im suprised they still not ban me yet but you want smoke ill smoke you here or D-Pad

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
This is one hell of a loss.
Drama brings traffic embrace it stop acting high and mighty let this be a real gaming forum where we can talk shit all day long
Just no person attack or Racist also why is my loading time on your site so slow now all of a sudden also restore my Leader of the Green Rats tag coward see what i mean when the mods interfere

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Boy... it is easy to get one sided when green rats are brainless morons who can't make a sentence without adding Phil's ass ads. how it is our problem that you are an idiot? better reflect on yourself.
Ill shits on every single one of you sony pony all over 200 of you here real talk

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
i am holding you personally responsible for all this, you recruited him, you vouched for him, you said and i quote "he is like a brother to me"
He had nothing to do with this i found out about this place from the people talking shit in my Banned thread on GAF
Not VFX or anyone else recruit me here i came on my own

But did he really say that im like a Bro to him damn that deep and touching

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw
D

Deleted member 140

Have fun on d-pad! They are more Xbox so that's why nobody wants to go there.

Bye! ❤

I never heard of that site before and took a peak now. They are openly mocking people for their sexual identities and are making fun marginalized groups, which is very sad to see 😿 They call it "Gaming Clown World". And there is a thread where they make fun of the inclusivity update for World of Warcraft. Really? 😳

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
That's it. Green rats are being upgraded to Green Cats under MY leadership. Bow down bitches!
Even though you are my Green Rat brother you are to soft for the Job the Sony Pony here will eat your ass alive
Only i can deal with their shits they fear me not you i roast their asses all day everyday 7 days a week 30 days a month 12 moths a year

1 Jul 2022
I never heard of that site before and took a peak now. They are openly mocking people for their sexual identities and are making fun marginalized groups, which is very sad to see 😿 They call it "Gaming Clown World". And there is a thread where they make fun of the inclusivity update for World of Warcraft. Really? 😳

Sounds very alt right gaming.

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Truly embarrassed. If a PCMR guy like me that is supposedly known for creating havoc on GAF/Reee websites for my safe respectful arguments can live happy on this site, then anyone of you can do the same. The problem is definitely you man. Go ahead and go away and come back after you've recovered from being trolled over at GAF.
What is truly embrassing is you of all people getting boss around here by Sony Pony when you should be by my side roasting there candy asses
How much money did they promise you? huh ill double it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.