Bwx9xZi.jpeg

pqXRc3d.jpeg

XnlMylf.png
fmoCf4e.png

wPJRIDO.png
X9aFi4D.png

U10BfPN.png

Q: Xbox business update: What we know​

A: As for what this actually means for consumers, the thinking right now is that a select number of current and potentially future Xbox (and PC) exclusive titles will come to PlayStation and Nintendo consoles, too. The rumored titles in question are:
  • Starfield
  • Hi-Fi Rush
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Indiana Jones and the Great Circle
The first three games on that list have already been out for some time, and all are rumored to get PlayStation (and Switch, in Hi-Fi Rush's case only) releases in the near-ish future. Indiana Jones, on the other hand, is slated for release this year, and could be Xbox-exclusive for an unclear amount of time before moving over to PlayStation.

At least, that's what the rumors say. We won't know for sure until Thursday. Buckle up, folks.

Q: How Long will be the Xbox podcast?​

A: We don’t know how long this podcast or the announcements within it will take. Historically, episodes of the podcast have lasted anywhere between 25 and 90 minutes

Last edited:

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Microsoft to buy sega?
Sega to make all Xbox hardware in the future?
Sega to launch an Xbox handheld the XGear?

It would be very Microsoft to not launch a handheld at their height of xboxs popularity and instead half-arsedly chase a full market.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Microsoft to buy sega?

It would be very Microsoft to not launch a handheld at their height of xboxs popularity and instead half-arsedly chase a full market.
Is a handhelp faded to sell to a very little % of the Xbox userbase really something that MS is trying to do? I don't know... if it sells like Steam Deck it will be a giant failure to MS and probably will be killed in no time.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: xollowsob

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Wait... I'm reading correctly?

PODCAST?

No video streaming?

Can you watch podcasts?

Nowadays podcasts will have video depending on the platform. Technically they should be called Videocast, but it will likely be a podcast with video.

Reactions: ethomaz

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Hopefully after MS give up on Xbox they move on to giving up on Gamepass, co-marketing deals and their own store.

This monstrosity MS built of Xbox+Bethesda+Activision+Blizzard is easily my most hated and distrusted publisher and I want as little to do with them as possible and I wish them the least amount of success possible.

I will probably watch this, but I have no interest in any Microsoft games.
All you need is to have interest in Xbox dying.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Microsoft to buy sega?

Hopefully not buy sega doubt they'd do any exclusivity either. I don't see what value there'd be in the purchase outside of all the ip their sitting on.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Activision Blizzard King already was the biggest muliplatform publisher, so now MS (who also had Bethesda and Minecraft) now has this title.

Having ABK, MS is now also the biggest publisher in console (should be over Nintendo and Sony 1st party games too).

Mixing AABK and Minecraft plus something else they may have from MS and Bethesda they may be close to become the top 1 publisher in mobile, or maybe already achieved it. They should aim to be the top 1 in mobile.

So regarding total gaming revenue, a full multiplatform MS should be top 3, relatively close to Tencent and Sony. So their goal should be to aim the top 1 gaming company in revenue.

MS propaganda could use this to appeal their fanboys: to tell them that they are now top 1 publisher in console, want to grow to be top 1 in mobile and need to be multiplatform to remain top 1 in console and become the top 1 gaming company in global gaming revenue.

Add the announcement of a MS PC handheld (maybe not named Xbox) and I assume most MS fanboys would be ok with a few games being ported o rival consoles, specially if they only announce a few and say they won't port all of them.

Wait... I'm reading correctly?

PODCAST?

No video streaming?

Can you watch podcasts?
Some podcasts are in video, published in youtube or Spotify.

In this case, the Official Xbox Podcast is available in the Xbox Youtube channel:

Pretty likely you'll see Phil, Sara and Matt in this yellow sofa.

Last edited:
Reactions: xollowsob

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
lol you got at least 6 sony execs saying they WILL bring more and more games to PC, and folks don't want to believe it.
So what? It's obvious that all Sony games will be on PC, what does that have to do with Xbox games being on PlayStation?