Microsoft Business Update Podcast | OT | SEGABOX - 12 PM PT | 3 PM ET | 8PM GMT

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Goodluck to them. Honesty this makes such little sense to me that I just don’t know why they would even try. There’s gonna be a dozen handhelds by the time this thing comes out that will all do the exact same thing
It is Microsoft.
They are still trying Surface even when there is 0 consumer appeal.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
BhkxJk0.jpeg

EmberBlaine

26 Jan 2024
Murica
I'm probably the only person here that doesn't absolutely detest Xbox, but if they really do abandon discs I'll have to jump ship to PlayStation.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I'm probably the only person here that doesn't absolutely detest Xbox, but if they really do abandon discs I'll have to jump ship to PlayStation.
the writing is already on the wall with this one. Plan A was a disc-less redesign as revealed the in the MS leaks. If we're going to see Plan B, it's unlikely to involve a commitment to traditional media. As somebody already living the "Every screen is <Steam>" lifestyle, I don't even really want physical media anymore.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i don't really care about physical media but I would think this is the way Sony would go as well in the future?

• sad
Reactions: toadsage44