Microsoft cautions developers to avoid curvy female characters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
And every guy needs to be a queen….

“do you show male characters who display a full range of emotions, including joy, sadness, and vulnerability?”

Is it so rare to enjoy no nonsense hard men? Probably not, it’s why Jason Staten is hot property.

They aim to homogenise men and women for equity.

Weak men are in fashion. Extinction level ideas for sure.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I don't know about Forspoken, but fuck me, what's wrong with the other 3? 😂 what a bunch of soyboys, you're as bad as this dumbass lady from xbox:
Not soyboy but its the reality baby inc also taking effect in playstation studios..

In gow ragnarok angbroda become african despite game sets in nordic mythology..same as horizon they make alloy lesbian to appease baby inc...

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Not soyboy but its the reality baby inc also taking effect in playstation studios..

In gow ragnarok angbroda become african despite game sets in nordic mythology..same as horizon they make alloy lesbian to appease baby inc...
I don't care what you say, but I think this dude would have been fucking amazing as Thor.

carl img GIF

• Shake
Reactions: Sunrise Ninja

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If you dont believe me go check the leak

Baby inc already have people inside some of playstation studios
i know, i am just having a laugh.

I think we need to be careful not to take some of this shit to seriously, it will make us go crazy, like them,
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

So your arguments are the usual - I don't like this, therefore woke, terrible, sweet baby inc, all bad.

Meanwhile as far as we know the norse gods had no skin colour, and there's very limited information on Norse mythology, contrary to popular belief. Black people existed in north europe thousands of years ago btw.

Aloy being a lesbian clearly ruins the game for me, I will never look at that ass jiggle the same way again.

Spiderman... I'm pretty sure people forget that Stan Lee was woke as fuck.

• haha
Reactions: Airbus

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
And for it to be spelled AGAIN: I dislike this whole culture war bullshit started that began in the US and is permeating everywhere like a cancerous anal tumour. Sweet Baby Inc can get fucked, the lady from Xbox can get fucked, but the people that feel so personally impacted by games having gay characters, people of colour, or vulnerable men can also get fucked. See, I hate everyone equally.

Reactions: Swift_Star

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
You dont find idea of them turning angrbroda becomes african is weird?
Meh. That the character is dark skinned is neither here nor there.

What really pissed me off was making the Atreus sections so boring.
And assuming your players have the attention span of a goldfish. Let me figure the puzzles out FFS.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You dont find idea of them turning angrbroda becomes african is weird?
Who says she's African? Black skin is not necessarily African, nor even African descendant 😂 and don't use the "oh the actress is african american" because that won't stick.

What really pissed me off was making the Atreus sections so boring.
Yeah they were a bit... subpar. Not terrible, but didn't keep up with the rest of the game.

People here acting like baby inc has power to make decisions is hilariously sad 😂
Yep.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Who says she's African? Black skin is not necessarily African, nor even African descendant 😂 and don't use the "oh the actress is african american" because that won't stick.

Yeah they were a bit... subpar. Not terrible, but didn't keep up with the rest of the game.

Yep.
They made Angrbroda african in ragnarok obvious af

Idk why some people here denial about it

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
They made Angrbroda african in ragnarok

Obvious af idk why some people here denial about it
I'm actually intrigued. In a fantasy mythological world with gigantic snakes, overgrown wolves, axes and hammers that fly back to their owners hands, and where historical accuracy should not be a concern. How would it make sense?

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
People here acting like baby inc has power to make decisions is hilariously sad 😂
Consulting companies do not make the decisions, of course.
But why hire their services in the first place if one does not intend to follow their advice? Especially when there are financial motivations to do so.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I'm actually intrigued. In a fantasy mythological world with gigantic snakes, overgrown wolves, axes and hammers that fly back to their owners hands, and where historical accuracy should not be a concern. How would it make sense?
Thats a weak argument and moving goalpost cos those sweet baby inc goal was never about altering those creature things you mentioned

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Thats a weak argument and moving goalpost cos sweet baby inc goal was never about those things you mentioned
Obviously, we all know what they are about. But what I'm saying is that a racial choice for a new character design in a high fantasy setting barely made a difference in this case. If at all.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Obviously, we all know what they are about. But what I'm saying is that a racial choice for a new character design in a high fantasy setting barely made a difference in this case. If at all.
Angrboda is not a new character shes mentioned as the mate of Loki and mother of the wolf (Fenrir)