Microsoft Earnings Call - FY23Q3 | 4% decline for MS Gaming, Xbox HW down 30%

OP
OP
Cool hand luke

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
No… you said they’re sitting on store shelves.
They are, but not in the USA as a standalone console, it appears. All stores are selling them online and they have the bundles in store. If the console was truly in high demand (or unavailable), people in stores would paying more to buy the bundles.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
They are, not in the USA as a standalone console, it appears. All stores are selling them online and they have the bundles in store. If the console was truly in high demand (or unavailable), people in stores would paying more to buy the bundles.

Yeah, as we have discussed, it's probably a soft price increase on Microsofts part to offset losses on each Series X.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So I'm supposed to believe that the reason the series x isnt selling well is that the richest company on earth (i mean 1a and 1b to apple) can't procure enough supply?

Or maybe it's because retailers told them to fuck off because shit was just sitting there unsold for months?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You guys linked bundles, to a game in gamepass. Obviously no one is gonna bite on those.
You know when there is stocks issues everything is sold including bundles.
When you have consoles aviable you have a demand issue and not stock issues.

I mean even PS5 bundled at $800 was sold in seconds when it had supply issues 🤷‍♂️

Is MS having production issues? Probably... they wanted to produce and ship more units.
Is MS selling everything they are shipping? No... so they don't have a stock issues at retail.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
So I'm supposed to believe that the reason the series x isnt selling well is that the richest company on earth (i mean 1a and 1b to apple) can't procure enough supply?

Or maybe it's because retailers told them to fuck off because shit was just sitting there unsold for months?
They are selling series S consoles dipshit.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Show me where I can get a series x in a store?

You can buy it anywhere outside of USA. I can provide more links for many different regions.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
That’s not America…..
It literally says due to supply constraints. SERIES X is still hard to get.

moving-goalpost.gif